Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Petition to hold Andrew Brietbart & James O'Keefe Accountable
09-05-2011, 10:05 PM
z-Thumbsup Petition to hold Andrew Brietbart & James O'Keefe Accountable
Cross posted from ExtremeLiberal~ WORTHY CAUSE!

Guest Blogger: Mike Sax (@evilsax)

I have just started the following petition to do just this,

“Breitbert and his partner in slander, James O’Keefe, have single-handedly destroyed many worthy public servants and institutions, most notably Acorn which provided help and assistance to many low income Americans who desired to buy homes.

Breitbart and O’Keefe’s fraudulent video-based on entrapment, lies, and doctored footage-was the basis for Acorn’s slander, de-funding, and criminal prosecution.

While it was ultimately found innocent, Acorn is now broke and its reputation is wrongly sullied.

Mr. Breitbart needs to be held accountable and found both civilly and criminally responsible as his actions have stolen literally millions from the public in the form of the services Acorn provided.

Mr. Breitbart and O’Keefe also continue their tireless campaign against the American people and their interests, by targeting any public individual or institution that in any way serves their interests and needs.

Currently for instance he is attacking among many other falsely maligned targets, Media Matters, and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU)

A prosecution of Mr. Breitbart and O’Keefe – will serve the multiple functions of holding him accountable, recompensing his many victims, and also will provide an “ounce of prevention” by slowing down or stopping the harm he continues to work tirelessly to visit on the American people.

A true social criminal, Mr. Breitbart must be stopped in his tracks.”

Please join with me in stopping him in his tracks by signing this petition.

To sign please either go here http://www.change.org/petitions/mike-l-s...-breitbart

http://extremeliberal.wordpress.com/2011...mment-5049

"Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport. The Future Is Ours If We Actively Participate In Shaping It" Flag
John Harder~http://zerowastekauai.org/index.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
09-05-2011, 11:04 PM
RE: Petition to hold Andrew Brietbart & James O'Keefe Accountable
"WORTHY CAUSE!" absolutely!!

thank you for posting that, Cha!
do you know, is there a reason that ACORN is not suing them for slander and libel, themselves, as well?

[Image: signature.php?uid=16]
09-05-2011, 11:12 PM
(09-05-2011 11:04 PM)nofurylike Wrote:  "WORTHY CAUSE!" absolutely!!

thank you for posting that, Cha!
do you know, is there a reason that ACORN is not suing them for slander and libel, themselves, as well?
No, I don't know much about it but, the guest blogger on ExtremeLiberal, Mike Sax might know..the one who started the petition to hold Andrew Breitbart accountable.

He has his own blog..
http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/

Or you could ask at the link to ExtremeLiberal's in the comment section. He's already commented there too. I applaud him for the focus on actually trying to do something about Breitbart and O'Keefe.

Wave

"Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport. The Future Is Ours If We Actively Participate In Shaping It" Flag
09-05-2011, 11:20 PM
(09-05-2011 11:12 PM)Cha Wrote:  No, I don't know much about it but, the guest blogger on ExtremeLiberal, Mike Sax might know..the one who started the petition to hold Andrew Breitbart accountable.

He has his own blog..

Or you could ask at the link to ExtremeLiberal's in the comment section. He's already commented there too. I applaud him for the focus on actually trying to do something about Breitbart and O'Keefe.

Wave

i will check those out. whether they sue, or not, though, i agree, absolutely, that those monsters are doing harm to the entire public, and must be stopped. i am so pleased to see that this person is going to do that! i have raged at them!!

thank you, Cha!
Wave Hug

09-05-2011, 11:47 PM
(09-05-2011 11:20 PM)nofurylike Wrote:  
(09-05-2011 11:12 PM)Cha Wrote:  No, I don't know much about it but, the guest blogger on ExtremeLiberal, Mike Sax might know..the one who started the petition to hold Andrew Breitbart accountable.

He has his own blog..

Wave

i will check those out. whether they sue, or not, though, i agree, absolutely, that those monsters are doing harm to the entire public, and must be stopped. i am so pleased to see that this person is going to do that! i have raged at them!!

thank you, Cha!
Wave Hug
I know..it feels good to be able to try and do something about their rampant rampage on Truth, Justice, and Democratic Principles.

ABL has a post up about fox news editing James Hoffa Jr's speech in Detroit today to make it sound like he was calling for violence and that President Obama was endorsing it because he hadn't called Hoffa out on it. Total made up shit for their brainwashing machine.

http://www.angryblacklady.com/2011/09/05...fa-speech/

Wave Hug

09-06-2011, 12:09 AM
(09-05-2011 11:47 PM)Cha Wrote:  I know..it feels good to be able to try and do something about their rampant rampage on Truth, Justice, and Democratic Principles.

ABL has a post up about fox news editing James Hoffa Jr's speech in Detroit today to make it sound like he was calling for violence and that President Obama was endorsing it because he hadn't called Hoffa out on it. Total made up shit for their brainwashing machine.

http://www.angryblacklady.com/2011/09/05...fa-speech/

Wave Hug

yes! it really does feel good!! i swear, they get me to this point ... i am always saying how i hate people who make me hate, and they are among the worst!! they make me physically ill!! Angryfire

omg, i heard trash about that on news - and had blocked it out because i know not to let them interpret ANYTHING, but i had no idea ....
thank you for telling me about that, and the truth of it, Cha!!

Hug

i keep adding to this post, editing Wink

i still can not get to ABL, Cha. and i don't know why, and i don't know what to do about it. it seems malicious - maybe my server?? maybe someone - a trojan something, blocking me from her site ... ???? i don't know what!!

alas .....

09-06-2011, 07:37 AM
I'd like to see ACORN come back and start registering voters for 2012. They were screwed by O'Keefe and his mentor Brietbart and the pubs who lied to get rid of them. There is no reason for them not to be in business.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke
09-06-2011, 09:49 AM
I'm reluctant to sign these types of petitions that want full addresses. I try not to be paranoid about it but I don't know the person who started this and that is too much info for me to give out to an unknown person.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
09-06-2011, 01:17 PM
(09-06-2011 09:49 AM)azmouse Wrote:  I'm reluctant to sign these types of petitions that want full addresses. I try not to be paranoid about it but I don't know the person who started this and that is too much info for me to give out to an unknown person.

I'm that way about petitions too. I rarely sign one unless it's come out of the WH and they have my info anyway. I signed one at MoveOn a few months ago and was immediately inundated with crap from them and others. I opted out.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
is for good men to do nothing. ~Burke
09-06-2011, 02:07 PM
I never even thought about it..cause I have a Post Office Box..they don't deliver mail in and around this town. I'm a petition signer but I understand if you don't want to.

So, at least Mike Sax is doing something about this Breitbart-O'Keefe crisis and trying to get Acorn's rep back.

09-06-2011, 03:04 PM
(09-06-2011 02:07 PM)Cha Wrote:  I never even thought about it..cause I have a Post Office Box..they don't deliver mail in and around this town. I'm a petition signer but I understand if you don't want to.

So, at least Mike Sax is doing something about this Breitbart-O'Keefe crisis and trying to get Acorn's rep back.

It's cool.
I appreciate what Sax is trying to do and I wish him the best of luck. Breitbart and crew are POS, and need to be stopped.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
09-07-2011, 12:20 AM
Thanks! I've passed it on!

Rome wasn't built in a Day,
this shit didn't happen overnight, and 30 minute sitcoms are only on TV!