Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Paul Ryan Tries To Create Tax Loopholes For His Biggest Donors
08-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Paul Ryan Tries To Create Tax Loopholes For His Biggest Donors
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/22...31712.html

Wow!!!! Color me surprised.

But a look at Ryan's record since he was elected to Congress in 1998 shows that he has tried to create an array of special loopholes for his top contributors, whose interests range from air fresheners to fraternity housing to beer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
08-22-2011, 04:16 PM
RE: Paul Ryan Tries To Create Tax Loopholes For His Biggest Donors
Paul Ryan is a typical rightwing crook....
08-22-2011, 06:52 PM
He's just a little water man.

"Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport. The Future Is Ours If We Actively Participate In Shaping It" Flag
John Harder~http://zerowastekauai.org/index.html
08-22-2011, 07:09 PM
Ryan is an assclown. [Image: PaulRyan.jpeg]

[Image: beeler-3.jpg?w=600&h=407]

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
08-22-2011, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2011 08:54 PM by SemiCharmedQuark.)
(08-22-2011 07:09 PM)There Is No Spoon Wrote:  Ryan is an assclown. [Image: PaulRyan.jpeg]

[Image: beeler-3.jpg?w=600&h=407]

I'm pretty sure that second one is a pro-assclown cartoon there, TINS. It's saying the poor poor Paul Ryan's well crafted Medicare "reform" plan was blown away demagogues on the left. Isn't Beeler constantly trashing Obama?
08-22-2011, 10:14 PM
(08-22-2011 08:51 PM)SemiCharmedQuark Wrote:  I'm pretty sure that second one is a pro-assclown cartoon there, TINS. It's saying the poor poor Paul Ryan's well crafted Medicare "reform" plan was blown away demagogues on the left. Isn't Beeler constantly trashing Obama?

I dunno - I saw it the other way - that he was the demagogue and facts went "with the wind". But, you may be right. It's not that clear anyway.

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
08-22-2011, 10:16 PM
(08-22-2011 10:14 PM)There Is No Spoon Wrote:  
(08-22-2011 08:51 PM)SemiCharmedQuark Wrote:  I'm pretty sure that second one is a pro-assclown cartoon there, TINS. It's saying the poor poor Paul Ryan's well crafted Medicare "reform" plan was blown away demagogues on the left. Isn't Beeler constantly trashing Obama?

I dunno - I saw it the other way - that he was the demagogue and facts went "with the wind". But, you may be right. It's not that clear anyway.

Meh, Im half basing it on his assy-ness to Obama in his other daily 'toons.