Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sarah Palin disses Illinois State Fair
08-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Sarah Palin disses Illinois State Fair
Sarah Palin's bus sneaked in and out town before I knew she was here. Apparently, she only stayed long enough to visit the Lincoln Presidential Museum, only two blocks from the Old State Capitol building where Obama announced his campaign for President.

Just a few days ago Palin claimed she took her bus tour to the Iowa State Fair during the Republican straw poll, while all the national press happened to be there, to celebrate the historical importance of state fairs. She even said, "I love this all-American venue. I consider the Iowa State Fair very historical."

OK, that's cool. And since she's in Springfield today it makes sense that she would also stop by the Illinois State Fair that's happening here right now. But no! She totally skipped the Illinois State Fair!

What, our state fair isn't historical enough for you, Sarah Palin? But, the fair grounds are listed on the National Register of Historic Places! Springfield held the first one in 1853! Iowa has nothing on the Illinois fair! Our butter cow is just as good as theirs!Palin at Lincoln Museum

She gets to Illinois and all of a sudden she doesn't care about "historic" state fairs anymore. Whatever.

If you're really interested in the historical significance of the fair, unlike Sarah Palin, check out the Illinois State Fair Museum Foundation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
08-14-2011, 09:35 PM
RE: Sarah Palin disses Illinois State Fair
I hope she got the hell out of the state and went home.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The GOP running for its life.
Find all posts by this user
08-15-2011, 07:05 AM
I'm surprised that she went to the Lincoln Presidential Museum. Does she know what a museum is?

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama

Is féidir linn.
08-15-2011, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2011 08:19 AM by Still a Democrat.)
Dunno RE: Sarah Palin disses Illinois State Fair
(08-15-2011 07:05 AM)Treestar Wrote:  I'm surprised that she went to the Lincoln Presidential Museum. Does she know what a museum is?

She wanted to honor another Founding Father. roflmao

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Sy8Wkw8RrZ-PS8QwfNa...lWPNPpUA2w]
08-15-2011, 08:20 AM
(08-15-2011 08:16 AM)Still a Democrat Wrote:  
(08-15-2011 07:05 AM)Treestar Wrote:  I'm surprised that she went to the Lincoln Presidential Museum. Does she know what a museum is?

She wanted to honor another Founding Father. roflmao

More like she wanted a photo op and got one. She's nothing but a private citizen now and shouldn't be given any sort of candidate status.

[Image: haironfire.jpg]
The GOP running for its life.
08-15-2011, 09:45 AM

It was designed by Disney for enjoyment by all ages, so I suppose it's easier for her to handle. Lots of pictures and movies.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-15-2011, 07:43 AM
The ditz is such a liar. Does she have any idea how ridiculous she is? Good riddance, Sarah. Please don't come back.