Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rush Limbaugh's Ratings Have Fallen 30% In The Last Six Months
05-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Rush Limbaugh's Ratings Have Fallen 30% In The Last Six Months
The just-released Arbitron report reveals that a lot less people are listening to right-wing talk radio.

With a lull in ratings since November, Rush Limbaugh had a 3.0 share of listeners for his radio time slot, which is a 33% slide from October and from last April, reports Crain's Business.

Meanwhile, The Sean Hannity Show was reported to be down 28% from its peak numbers in the fall.

MORE...

http://www.businessinsider.com/rush-limb...ngs-2011-5

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Sy8Wkw8RrZ-PS8QwfNa...lWPNPpUA2w]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
05-24-2011, 10:57 AM
RE: Rush Limbaugh's Ratings Have Fallen 30% In The Last Six Months
Hopefully that means more listeners have tired of the constant negative talking points and lies.

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
05-24-2011, 11:04 AM
True story: The first time I heard Limbaugh I will pulling off Sunset Boulevard into the parking lot at work (running a tad late!) at 9am ish and he was ranting and said the word "Feminazi". I nearly hit the metal pole in the driveway! I was so pissed off, that when the KFI radio rep came in later I railed at him for having this ass on his station.

Of course, Mike thought he would have some fun with me and a few days later he put an 8x10 glossy of Rush on my chair signed "Love & Kisses, Rush"! I shredded it immediately to his roaring laughter. Periodically he would do this to me with the same response on my part. I have a physical reaction to Rush's voice and even worse reaction to seeing him. Banghead

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
05-24-2011, 02:21 PM
(05-24-2011 11:04 AM)Born_A_Truman Wrote:  True story: The first time I heard Limbaugh I will pulling off Sunset Boulevard into the parking lot at work (running a tad late!) at 9am ish and he was ranting and said the word "Feminazi". I nearly hit the metal pole in the driveway! I was so pissed off, that when the KFI radio rep came in later I railed at him for having this ass on his station.

Of course, Mike thought he would have some fun with me and a few days later he put an 8x10 glossy of Rush on my chair signed "Love & Kisses, Rush"! I shredded it immediately to his roaring laughter. Periodically he would do this to me with the same response on my part. I have a physical reaction to Rush's voice and even worse reaction to seeing him. Banghead
Interesting, Pat! One wonders about the women who soak up the limpbaugh bullshit. I remember hearing his name in the '90s when my bosses at the cafe I worked at on Kauai were talking about the chef..they said he listens to rush limbaugh. That meant nothing to me at the time 'cause I didn't know what he did but it sure meant something to them apparently.

Then I was up in my cupola in New York trying to get a Scottish music station I'd heard about on my radio and this ranting shite was blasting my space..and I said..I bet that's limbaugh and got it turned off as soon as I could.

"Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport. The Future Is Ours If We Actively Participate In Shaping It" Flag
John Harder~http://zerowastekauai.org/index.html
05-24-2011, 12:05 PM
z-Thumbsup Wouldn't it be wonderful
if people are finally tired of his form of "entertainment." Bounce

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama

Is féidir linn.
05-24-2011, 03:48 PM
That's surprising. I thought their audience had already shrunk down to the true believers. What would make someone suddenly stop listening now?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-24-2011, 04:14 PM
Thankfully, it looks like even hate has a limited shelf life.
05-24-2011, 04:30 PM
I guess even all hate, all the time can get old for the true believers.... or maybe the old folks who lapped up this swill are dying off and not being replaced.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Christmas isn't just a day. It's a frame of mind.”
05-24-2011, 05:35 PM
As in the famous words of the Secret Service guy.. Can't. Stand. The. Blather.

He had to apologize for using the new Secret Service Twitter account but not for what he said. roflmao

"Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport. The Future Is Ours If We Actively Participate In Shaping It" Flag
John Harder~http://zerowastekauai.org/index.html
05-24-2011, 06:10 PM
His aging white demographic is slowly shuffling off this mortal coil, and not being replaced.

Too bad.

I might shed a tear...or not.

[Image: DFP_logo.PNG] "This Is A Big Fuckin' Deal."