Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Omarosa Manigault Newman leaving the White House next month
12-13-2017, 11:37 AM
Omarosa Manigault Newman leaving the White House next month
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...next-month

From the article:
Quote:Senior White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former star of the initial season of "The Apprentice" and a longtime supporter of President Trump, is leaving the White House next month.

Her resignation is effective Jan. 20, according to White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Manigault Newman serves as director of communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison.

The White House aide was better known as a reality television star, beginning with the first season of "The Apprentice." She was famous enough to go by one name: Omarosa.

Looks like Trump's 1BF (one black friend) is now gone. Don't know what she actually did there, anyway. Shrug How's he going to know what to tell black people...oh, I forgot, he's knows everything about everything. Rolleyes

Conservatism (n.), the irrational fear that somewhere someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
12-13-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: Omarosa Manigault Newman leaving the White House next month
Donald's team disappears one at a time. I'm waiting for him to go out in cuffs.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
12-14-2017, 10:30 AM
RE: Omarosa Manigault Newman leaving the White House next month
Forgot to add...

roflmao

Conservatism (n.), the irrational fear that somewhere someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.