Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thank Gawd LaVar Ball Told Trump to Kiss His Black Ass
11-23-2017, 09:50 AM
Thank Gawd LaVar Ball Told Trump to Kiss His Black Ass
http://www.theroot.com/thank-gawd-lavar-...1820655867

From the article:
Quote:LaVar Ball doesn’t give a fuck. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you will grow accustomed to him not giving a fuck about what Donald Trump—or anyone else, for that matter—says about him.

Giving a fuck is not how LaVar Ball became LaVar Ball. He is on everyone’s radar because he is the antithesis of proper social decorum. He is brash, obnoxious and unapologetic in his aim of maintaining prominence in the spotlight for himself and his children. He is a walking reality-TV show, which is clearly the lane he traffics in and is comfortable with. That, of course, cultivates a particular kind of social network that feeds off and even encourages such behavior.

None of which includes kissing Trump’s racist white ass.

We know who Trump wants to tweet about and who he does not. White guys calling him out...no comment. Black guy calling him out...AngryfireArghnononoVery_angryCrying-baby-2

To add, that's red meat to his ignorant and racist base. They are trolling actor Levar Burton, who has nothing to do with this. To them, "those people" ALL look alike. Rolleyes

Trump shows how petty he is, and the rest of the country has shown how racist it is by demanding Ball be the better man. As for me, I like watching Trump going insane and making his handlers look stupid because a black man not only did NOT do the bowdown, but also flipped him off. He did the one thing the white-normative racist social caste system cannot take: be an unacceptable Negro.

Conservatism (n.), the irrational fear that somewhere someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-23-2017, 10:33 AM
RE: Thank Gawd LaVar Ball Told Trump to Kiss His Black Ass
Good on LaVar Ball. DT is a maniac.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top