Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Donald Trump Lashes Out at LaVar Ball and the NFL in Racist Morning Tweetstorm
11-22-2017, 04:56 PM
Donald Trump Lashes Out at LaVar Ball and the NFL in Racist Morning Tweetstorm
https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politi...tweetstorm

From the article:
Quote:This morning, Donald Trump woke up to continue demanding that LaVar Ball bow down and be thankful.
I don’t care if LaVar Ball is a jackass. I don’t care if LaVar Ball sells his shoes for $4000. I don’t care if LaVar Ball eats live kittens on TV. Because LaVar Ball hasn’t turned the commander in chief of the free world into a whining infant demanding that people change his sodden nappy … and like it.

This is utterly disgusting, and represents a new low in Trump’s eternal quest to get lower. If the racist message of Trump’s demand weren’t clear enough, see his next tweet for a reminder of his other great quest to get people to behave the way he thinks they should.

Trump apparently intended to everyone to connect those dots to “black people don’t act right” as he next he retweeted a post about Ball’s “ungratefulness” in failing to acknowledge that, for all of ten seconds, Trump might have done his job. Since this is the day before Thanksgiving, it seems appropriate to toss Trump a Bible verse.

Once again, Trump fires up the racist dog whistles and makes all events about him. Since using the n-word in public has become a taboo, the new terms are thug, ungrateful, unpatriotic, and various other words, depending on the context. Don't get me wrong, the trumpsters do use that word behind closed doors with their fellow trumpsters; another reason they want to turn back the calendar.

His pettiness is on display for the world to laugh at. The Trump supporters voted to make America great again. The same mindset that created the problem cannot solve the problem. To make America great again requires a great mind and person. That isn't Trump.

As we all know, he ran to turn back the calendar and make America white again.

Conservatism (n.), the irrational fear that somewhere someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-23-2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Donald Trump Lashes Out at LaVar Ball and the NFL in Racist Morning Tweetstorm
This is the real DT...it's all about him.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Nov 22

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top