Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alabama Locals Say Roy Moore Was Banned from Mall for Harassing Teen Girls
11-14-2017, 10:52 AM
Alabama Locals Say Roy Moore Was Banned from Mall for Harassing Teen Girls
https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politi...teen-girls

From the article:
Quote:While the active ban list for Alabama's Gadsden Mall doesn't have records going back into the 1970s, numerous sources tell the New Yorker that GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore was banned over his harassment of teenage girls.

Independent Alabama journalist Glynn Wilson echoed this in his own work, writing, “Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls.”

From locals and cops to a former deputy district attorney, sources corroborate that Moore was well-known for his predatory behavior toward teenage girls. The New Yorker reports specifically that two officers confirm Moore's presence at the mall was "regarded as a problem" due to badgering behavior toward girls.

I don't know which is worse, that Roy Moore was a candidate in the first place, considering his past antics, or that he won, or that he still has supporters in Alabama in spite of the allegations against him.

Listening to NPR yesterday, Moore's local supporters are still with him mainly because he pisses off the repubs in DC, and they like that.

Ever notice how the political right supports their candidates not for their ideas, plans, and platforms, but more because they're politically incorrect and piss off their opponents and esp. the political left. Makes no sense to me either. Shrug

Conservatism (n.), the irrational fear that somewhere someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-14-2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Alabama Locals Say Roy Moore Was Banned from Mall for Harassing Teen Girls
I read that AL voters said they'd vote for a pedophile before a Democrat. And the RNC is still there spending money and propaganda for Moore.

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID rides again.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
11-14-2017, 11:31 AM
(11-14-2017 11:01 AM)jaxx Wrote:  I read that AL voters said they'd vote for a pedophile before a Democrat. And the RNC is still there spending money and propaganda for Moore.

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID rides again.

That is truly scary. Hiding

Conservatism (n.), the irrational fear that somewhere someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.
11-14-2017, 05:31 PM
He's going to lose the election.