Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Donald Trump Is Destroying America in Three Easy Steps, According to John Oliver
11-13-2017, 02:08 PM
How Donald Trump Is Destroying America in Three Easy Steps, According to John Oliver
By TufayDelegitimizing the media

Trump’s war on the “fake news” media has only been emboldened since he took office. “He is openly proud of it,” said Oliver, to the point where he tried to take credit for creating the term “fake news.”el Ahmed On 11/13/17 at 7:32 AM

Delegitimizing the media
Trump’s war on the “fake news” media has only been emboldened since he took office. “He is openly proud of it,” said Oliver, to the point where he tried to take credit for creating the term “fake news.”

Whataboutism
The second dangerous way Trump deflects any potential criticism is by pivoting to the perceived wrongdoing of others, said Oliver.

Trolling
The third and final technique Trump has mastered is trolling, said Oliver.

http://www.newsweek.com/how-donald-trump...ver-709212

Some real thoughts there on the prez.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-14-2017, 08:51 AM
RE: How Donald Trump Is Destroying America in Three Easy Steps, According to John Oliver
And now he's floating the idea of appointing a special prosecutor to investigate his political opponents in order to distract from Mueller's investigation. Using the levers of the government to persecute his political opponents is way, way over the line.
11-14-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: How Donald Trump Is Destroying America in Three Easy Steps, According to John Oliver
I'm listening to jeff Sessions "I do not recall" his way through another cmte questioning. Our DOJ is under fire just like any other 'norm' as DT&Co bull through the Constitution. Sessions is DT's man, to listen to every wild accusation and HRC is under the "hey, look over there" position of the WH. My hope is they both go to prison for obstruction.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance