Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trump proposes ‘IQ tests’ faceoff with Tillerson after secretary of state calls...
10-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Trump proposes ‘IQ tests’ faceoff with Tillerson after secretary of state calls...
Trump proposes ‘IQ tests’ faceoff with Tillerson after secretary of state calls him a ‘moron’

From the article:
Quote:President Trump proposed an “IQ tests” faceoff with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson after the nation's top diplomat reportedly called the president a “moron” and disparaged his grasp of foreign policy.

In an interview with Forbes magazine published Tuesday, Trump fired a shot at Tillerson over the “moron” revelation, first reported by NBC News and confirmed by several other news organizations, including The Washington Post.

“I think it's fake news,” Trump said, “but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win.”

Trump met for lunch Tuesday with Tillerson and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis in the president's private dining room at the White House. Shortly before the lunch, a reporter asked Trump whether he had undercut Tillerson with his comments to Forbes.

Way too touchy and sensitive to be President. Unlike PBO, Trump has earned the abuse he's getting.

Conservatism (n.), the irrational fear that somewhere someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
10-12-2017, 08:21 AM
RE: Trump proposes ‘IQ tests’ faceoff with Tillerson after secretary of state calls...
In a battle of intelligence, Trump is an unarmed man.

I've come to the conclusion the worst thing about getting old are people my age.
10-12-2017, 09:49 AM
RE: Trump proposes ‘IQ tests’ faceoff with Tillerson after secretary of state calls...
DT is the dumbest 'genius' I've ever seen.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
10-13-2017, 11:23 AM
He just outdid himself. He said he met with the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands.

The US Virgin Islands is a United States territory. The President of the U.S. Virgin Islands is Donald Trump.

I hope the meeting was cordial.

"Believe those who seek the truth. Doubt those who find it."--André Gide
10-13-2017, 11:45 AM
(10-13-2017 11:23 AM)DFW Wrote:  He just outdid himself. He said he met with the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands.

The US Virgin Islands is a United States territory. The President of the U.S. Virgin Islands is Donald Trump.

I hope the meeting was cordial.

That is hilarious. Dumbass Donald still thinks the islands are countries of brown people. roflmao

#NMP
#TheResistance
10-13-2017, 11:43 AM
Trump’s Own College Professor Confirms That He’s Been A Moron For Most Of His Life
By Jason Easley on Fri, Oct 13th, 2017 at 10:13 am

<..> In a diary published on Daily Kos late professor William T. Kelley was quoted as saying about Trump:

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.” Dr. Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity but long before he was considered a political figure. Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

The post came in response to Trump challenging Rex Tillerson to an IQ test, but the broader point is that as admits that Trump has mentally “lost a step,” the President was never that mentally fast, to begin with. Trump is not smart. Everyone knows this who isn’t named Donald Trump. The same man who claimed that he knew more than the generals during the presidential campaign, and boasted that peace in the Middle East would be easy, and that healthcare was a simple fix has been carrying around this false attitude of intellectual superiority for decades.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/10/13/t...-life.html

I believe the professor.

#NMP
#TheResistance
10-13-2017, 02:07 PM
Not to forget, the silence of the repub leaders of Congress is deafening.

Conservatism (n.), the irrational fear that somewhere someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.