Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Former Amb to RU...rant after Trump ‘disses Americans – to praise Putin’
08-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Former Amb to RU...rant after Trump ‘disses Americans – to praise Putin’
Former Ambassador to Russia goes on epic rant after Trump ‘disses Americans – to praise Putin’
Sarah K. Burris
10 Aug 2017 at 20:36 ET

Former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul was furious when he heard President Donald Trump celebrate Russian President Vladimir Putin’s expulsion of 755 embassy employees from the country.

“I want to thank him because we’re trying to cut down our payroll and as far as I’m concerned I’m very thankful that he let go of a large number of people,” Trump told reporters during an impromptu press conference in Bedminster, New Jersey. “There’s no real reason for them to go back.”

“Trump just applauded cuts of 755 in Russian embassy,” McFaul said Thursday. “Maybe he should look to trim his own staff? You realize Mr. President that the State Dept organizes US delegations to [the Global Entrepreneurship Summit] — those same people you just said were not needed in Russia.”

“Our diplomats, professional staff, and military serving in Russia provide Washington with invaluable information about Russia,” McFaul continued. “Imagine wanting to know less about Russia’s military modernization! That’s what Trump praised today. Imagine wanting to know less about Russian foreign policy intentions and plans! That’s what embassy personnel reductions will do. Imagine wanting to have less capability to gather data about dangerous transnational diseases originating in Russia! Trump seems to want that. Imagine dissing Americans — patriots serving our country under difficult conditions in Russia — to praise Putin. Our president did today.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/former-r...ise-putin/

DT threw the USA under the bus by kowtowing to Putin...TRAITOR in the WH.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
08-11-2017, 11:07 AM
RE: Former Amb to RU...rant after Trump ‘disses Americans – to praise Putin’
To add, there are Trump voters so desperate to not have Clinton as President, that they see collusion with Russia as alright, as long as SHE isn't President. I have no idea what happened, for not so long ago, the thought of working with a bunch of commie pinkos was anathema to the political RW. Shrug

Conservatism (n.), the irrational fear that somewhere someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top