Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Australian Woman Shot Dead By Minneapolis Police After Calling To Report Possible...
07-17-2017, 12:55 PM
Australian Woman Shot Dead By Minneapolis Police After Calling To Report Possible...
Australian Woman Shot Dead By Minneapolis Police After Calling To Report Possible Crime

http://start.att.net/news/read/article/f...a-rfoxnews

From the article:
Quote:An Australian woman engaged to marry an American next month was shot and killed by a Minneapolis cop Saturday night after calling police to report an incident, leading her family and investigators to question what caused the deadly shooting.

The woman, identified as Justine Damond, 40, was killed in the late-night shooting in the city's Fulton neighborhood, Fox 9 reported. She reportedly had called to report an assault.

“Two Minneapolis police officers responded to a 911 call of a possible assault just north of the 5100 block of Washburn Avenue S. just before 11:30 p.m. Saturday,” the state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said in a news release. "At one point, an officer fired their weapon, fatally striking a woman."

Police were trying to determine whether any video of the incident exists. The body cameras of the officers involved were not activated, according to police. No weapon was found at the scene.

Another police-caused tragedy. It wasn't if, but when...Sad

Conservatism (n.), the irrational fear that somewhere someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
07-17-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: Australian Woman Shot Dead By Minneapolis Police After Calling To Report Possible...
The running thought is that nothing will be done about police shootings of unarmed civilians without cause until blonde white women are killed. Sad to say, here's our first sacrifice. Sad

Conservatism (n.), the irrational fear that somewhere someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.
07-18-2017, 10:16 AM
RE: Australian Woman Shot Dead By Minneapolis Police After Calling To Report Possible...
Let me guess...I was in fear for my life from a woman upset about an assault. It was her job to be the adult in the room because I had a gun and a scared look on my face and so I shot her.

Body cameras not turned on? Aren't they mandatory to record any police contact with the public? Should be instant dismissal for not doing their jobs.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance