Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sunday Talks for 5/21/17
05-21-2017, 08:12 AM
Sunday Talks for 5/21/17
Read the full article on the blog.
STlogoCheeto Boy is off on his first international trip -- quick! Somebody lock the doors to the country so he can't get back in!

So far I've read that a ton of frozen pizzas were loaded aboard the plane (probably a ton of ketchup too, so CB doesn't have to eat his overdone steak without it), that international leaders and their associates have been told to keep their remarks to 4 minutes or less because of the Toddler-in-Chief's short attention span, and that he canceled a visit to Masada National Park, a historic Israeli site, because he was not allowed to land his helicopter there. Poor baby! He was going to be forced to take a cable car to the site! The horror!

This man is definitely a blot on this country, yet most Republicans are still backing him, still defending him, even as the tentacles of the Russian connections spread further. Late in the week, it was reported that a "a significant person of interest" in the White House has now been targeted by the investigation into the Trump Administration's ties to Russia. That investigation is now being led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who has been named as special investigator into the matter. Where this will lead, who knows (though if I had my druthers, it would lead to a frog march, lead by Cheeto Boy himself!)

On this week's blabfests:

ABC's "This Week" - President Donald Trump's national security adviser, H.R. McMaster; Reps. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, and Elijah Cummings, D-Md.; Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb.

---

NBC's "Meet the Press" - Pre-empted by English Premier League soccer coverage

---

CBS' "Face the Nation" - Sens. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Marco Rubio, R-Fla.

---

CNN's "State of the Union" - Rubio; Reps. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill.

---
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Sunday Talks for 5/21/17 #1 - SeattleGirl - 05-21-2017, 08:12 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 5/21/17 #2 - jaxx - 05-21-2017, 11:01 AM
[*]
05-21-2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 5/21/17
I heard DT rambling on to Muslim leaders and the Saudi guy looked bored. Joy Reid will be on at 12 when the sports event is over. I'll watch her.

Thanks SG.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top