Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sunday Talks for 4/9/17
04-09-2017, 08:08 AM
Sunday Talks for 4/9/17
Read the full article on the blog.
STlogoSo Commander-in-Chief Cheeto Boy decided to get tough and have 59 Tomahawk missiles lobbed at an obscure airbase in Syria, because seeing the video and pictures of the children who were gassed by Assad "made me emotional." Hey, dick head, why weren't you emotional when you could have kept our doors open to those children (and their parents)? Oh, right. They're all "terrorists!" Why don't you just STFU and admit that you don't give a good gawd damn about anyone but yourself? You don't care about those kids, and you also are NOT mad at your boyfriend Vlad. All this was (besides wasting millions of dollars THAT COULD HAVE BEEN USED FOR NIA, MEALS ON WHEELS, ETC., WERE WASTED BY YOU!) for the sole purpose of trying to distract we of the great unwashed from you and Putin's election shennanigans. Well, guess what, dopey? WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN! WE WILL NOT LET YOU OFF THE HOOK! And don't think for a minute that you are free and clear of the crap you pulled!

Speaking of crap, I have a bone to pick with Mann Coulter, who this week said that hey, it's all cool if Kim Jong Little Man nuked the hell out of Seattle and blew us off the map because (sob!) we True Blue Dems here in SeattleLand don't particularly care for you. So just slither back under the rock you crawled out from under. And may whatever bombs Little Man decides to lob toward the US find YOU! Yeah, that's kind of mean, but my tolerance for the likes of Coulter, Trump, and Vlad is hovering right around zero!

Anyway, this week's gabfests include:

ABC's "This Week" - Secretary of State Rex Tillerson; Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla; Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

---

NBC's "Meet the Press" - Nikki Haley, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations; Sens. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Tim Kaine, D-Va.

---

CBS' "Face the Nation" - Tillerson; Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

---

CNN's "State of the Union" - Haley; Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii.

---
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Sunday Talks for 4/9/17 #1 - SeattleGirl - 04-09-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 4/9/17 #2 - jaxx - 04-09-2017, 10:41 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 4/9/17 #3 - SeattleGirl2 - 04-09-2017, 09:45 PM
[*]
04-09-2017, 10:41 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 4/9/17
Oh gawd, Sanders...I'll catch the rerun of MTP at 1pm. Yesterday BS made a nasty racist comment that Dems don't know how to talk to white people...I guess he's still whining about losing the south.

Thanks SG.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
04-09-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Sunday Talks for 4/9/17
Sanders said that? Hoo boy, that guy is certainly delusional! And I say that as a person who has not accepted St. Bernard of Sanders as my personal Lord and Savior!