Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trump Supporters in Rural Georgia Are Waking Up to the Cruelty of His Attack on...
03-20-2017, 09:07 AM
Trump Supporters in Rural Georgia Are Waking Up to the Cruelty of His Attack on...
Trump Supporters in Rural Georgia Are Waking Up to the Cruelty of His Attack on Obamacare

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politic...-obamacare

From the article:
Quote:Times are tough for rural America. School consolidation forces their children to travel outside their city to attend classes. Drought is killing crops and with it a season’s income or more. Now they must contend with the Republican Congress and President Donald Trump, who have crafted a health care plan that will hurt rural America.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution profiled many rural Georgians who stand to lose if the president signs Trumpcare.

Kenneth Peek, a Georgia farmer, who is now on Obamacare, thought Trump would get things “straightened out.” However, he’s now understanding things might get worse. Under the proposed law, thousands of rural Georgians, who voted overwhelmingly for Trump, stand to lose their health insurance or their hospitals and, for many, their costs will increase.

The lights are starting to come on, but it may be too late. The Trump voters, so desperate to make America white again and forget about the last 8 years, may bring about the future get the suffering they so desperately want to condemn the political left to.

All I can say to them is, "Stop crying, that's what you voted for."

Conservatism (n.), the irrational fear that somewhere someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
03-20-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: Trump Supporters in Rural Georgia Are Waking Up to the Cruelty of His Attack on...
They're in for a rude awakening. Their votes for DT has made them now useless.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
03-20-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Trump Supporters in Rural Georgia Are Waking Up to the Cruelty of His Attack on...
Don't feel a bit sorry for them. Stupid

I've come to the conclusion the worst thing about getting old are people my age.