Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sunday Talks for 3/12/17
03-12-2017, 07:33 AM
Sunday Talks for 3/12/17
Read the full article on the blog.
STlogoWell, the Republicans finally came out with their replacement plan for Obamacare. It replaces being able to see a doctor without going broke with lower subsidies, and of course tax breaks for the rich. I really despise these people. It's very easy to do something like this when you have no heart, and when you yourself don't have to worry about falling ill and paying for what insurance doesn't cover( that's assuming you even have insurance). I'd like to wave my magic wand (now where did I put that thing?) and POOF! Their cadillac health care plans would disappear and they would have to fend for themselves! (Oh and POOF also! Their millions would disappear and then I'd sit back and watch them sweat trying to figure out how to pay co-pays and things insurance doesen't over (again, assuming they could actually afford to have insurance).

ABC's "This Week" - White House budget director Mick Mulvaney; Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark.; Reps. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and Elijah Cummings, D-Md.

---

NBC's "Meet the Press" - Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price; Gov. John Kasich, R-Ohio.

---

CBS' "Face the Nation" - House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis.; Sens. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.

---

CNN's "State of the Union" - Mulvaney; Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz., and Cory Booker, D-N.J.; Reps. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., and Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill.

---
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Sunday Talks for 3/12/17 #1 - SeattleGirl - 03-12-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 3/12/17 #2 - jaxx - 03-12-2017, 11:24 AM
[*]
03-12-2017, 11:24 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 3/12/17
I'll catch MTP on the rerun later. Personally, Adam Schiff is making a good name for himself and it wouldn't surprise me to see him as prez runner in 2020. He's not afraid to take it to DT and the pubs.

Thanks SG.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top