Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sunday Talks for 2/12/17
02-12-2017, 10:12 AM
Sunday Talks for 2/12/17
Read the full article on the blog.
STlogoCheeto Boy seems to think that he's the boss of the U.S. instead of the President, and frankly, he's not very good at presidentin'. Several weeks ago, he signed an executive order barring people from 7 minority-muslim countries from entering the US. Never mind that no one from those countries had done anything nefarious to the U.S. Oh, and never mind that people from muslim countries that HAD done something to the US (9/11 anyone?) were NOT targeted by this executive order (but Cheeto Boy has businesses in those countries, so draw your own conclusions.)

Anyway, the AG from my very own state of Washington sued Cheeto Boy, and guess what? The Boy lost. So Cheeto Boy threw a tantrum and the 9th Circuit Court looked at the order and guess what (again)? He lost. Again. Cheeto Boy's response was to tweet out "SEE YOU IN COURT!" Hahahaha! Apparently, Cheeto Boy does not realize that the full name of the outfit that said no, you cannot ban people from those countries from entering the U.S. is the 9th Circuit COURT of Appeals. Idiot.

Meanwhile, Propaganda Barbie (aka KellyAnne Conway) decided it would be just find and dandy to promote First Daughter Ivanka Trump's clothing line, after Nordstrom decided to stop selling it. Not so fast, Barbie. That's actually illegal, and a Republican and a Democrat wrote to the White House to call them out on it. They have apparently "counseled" Barbie (yeah, right).

And, late in the week, news came out that intelligence folks are now saying that some of the stuff in the Trump dossier (and not the peeing-on-the-bed salacious stuff) actually is probably true. So we'll see where that goes.

This week's line ups:

ABC's "This Week" - White House adviser Stephen Miller; Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson; Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md.

---

NBC's "Meet the Press" - Miller; Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.

---

CBS' "Face the Nation" - Miller; Sens. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Jeff Flake, R-Ariz.

---

CNN's "State of the Union" - Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn.; Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J.

---
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Sunday Talks for 2/12/17 #1 - SeattleGirl - 02-12-2017, 10:12 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 2/12/17 #2 - jaxx - 02-12-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 2/12/17 #3 - jaxx - 02-12-2017, 11:36 AM
[*]
02-12-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 2/12/17
The old coot on MTP still trying to take over the DNC and the party!! No, I didn't watch. Stephen Miller. who, along with Bannon, is writing those exec orders DT signs...on camera! The incompetent leading the incompetent. The best had to be Franken who speaks truth to alt-facts.

Thanks SG.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
02-12-2017, 11:36 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 2/12/17
This link has clips from Miller's various appearances:
http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/12/d...um=twitter

Bradd Jaffy

@BraddJaffy

Stephen Miller won't say if Trump still has confidence in Mike Flynn—White House “did not give me anything to say...it's a sensitive matter”

Facepalm unreal.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance