Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bracing for Trump's Revenge
02-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Some conservatives unequivocally opposed his election. Now he’s the president, with all the levers of government at his disposal.
David Segar / Reuters
McKay Coppins Feb 6, 2017

Donald Trump has never made a secret of his penchant for personal vengeance. He boasts about it, tweets about it, tells long, rambling stories about it on the transcontinental speaking circuit. When, last year, he was asked to identify a favorite Bible passage, he cited “an eye for an eye.” And in his 2007 book, Think Big and Kick Ass, he devoted an entire chapter to the joys of exacting revenge.

“My motto is: Always get even,” he wrote. “When somebody screws you, screw them back in spades.”

“The question is not whether he’s vengeful,” conservative columnist Ben Shapiro told me. “The question is how willing he is to use the levers of government to exact that revenge.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc...ign=buffer

Fear the prez!

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.
#TheResistance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Bracing for Trump's Revenge #1 - jaxx - 02-07-2017, 12:29 PM
RE: Bracing for Trump's Revenge #2 - cannae1 - 02-08-2017, 07:54 AM
[*]
02-08-2017, 07:54 AM
RE: Bracing for Trump's Revenge
I have not been here in some time; there was a lot going on at home, but that is fixed now.

Yes, Trump enjoys revenge. But, he has always chosen his marks carefully. And, almost no one with the means has decided to go to the time and trouble needed to sort him out.
he has been far too useful to them to sort him out.
But, he borrowed money from a German bank and the Russian oligarchs ( tantamount to a Mafia) because USA banks won't lend him money.

We shall how well the Russian connection works out for the Trump/Bannon cabal.

The man who must be number one on the Watch List is Bannon. He wants to make the country and the world safe for white people. The question being: what is he willing and able to do in furtherance of that object?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top