Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sunday Talks for 2/5/17
02-05-2017, 08:39 AM
Sunday Talks for 2/5/17
Read the full article on the blog.
STlogoLooks like VP Pence get's clean-up duty this week, after Trump, once again with tin ear and heart of stone, threw the world into pain and chaos with his executive order that essentially said, "White Boyz Klub! No brown people alowed!"

Now, I'm sure that some of his most ardent fans throught that slamming the doors to the U.S. closed, especially based on one's country of origin and religious beliefs, was just what was needed. Unfortunately for Cheeto Boy, and his main minion, He Who Sleeps in his Clothes, many U.S. citizens (and not a few lawyers and judges) absolutely disagreed and let that disagreement be known loud and clear.

He keeps trying to ignore us, but Cheeto Boy needs to learn that the U.S. is NOT a company, and we are NOT his employees. If anything, he is our employee (though I wouldn't have hired him had you paid me). I'm looking forward to the say where we can say "You're fired!"

One amusing note: seems KellyeAnne Conway, Propagandist in Chief, got herself into one of her little snits and told CNN that neither she nor any other Trump surrogates would appear on CNN, seeing as how they are so mean to her and the rest of them. She changed her mind a couple of days later and asked CNN to be on their Sunday show. CNN said, "Nope." Notice she's not on? Mwahahahaha!! (Sorry, these days you have to get your laughs where you can find 'em!)

This week's lineups:

ABC's "This Week" - Vice President Mike Pence; Sens. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., and Ben Sasse, R-Neb.; Reps. Andre Carson, D-Ind., and Tom Cole, R-Okla.

---

NBC's "Meet the Press" - Pence; House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis.; Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.

---

CBS' "Face the Nation" - Pence; Gov. Chris Christie, R-N.J.

---

CNN's "State of the Union" - Sens. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.

---
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Sunday Talks for 2/5/17 #1 - SeattleGirl - 02-05-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 2/5/17 #2 - jaxx - 02-05-2017, 11:47 AM
[*]
02-05-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: Sunday Talks for 2/5/17
Thanks SG.

#NMP
My President is Barack Obama.