Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glenn Beck’s Emotional Monologue on the Horrific Story He Says Is Being Swept...
07-26-2013, 05:03 PM
Glenn Beck’s Emotional Monologue on the Horrific Story He Says Is Being Swept...
Glenn Beck’s Emotional Monologue on the Horrific Story He Says Is Being Swept Under the Rug Because It Doesn’t Further an ‘Agenda’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/...%20Buttons

From the article:
Quote:Glenn Beck confronted society’s morality on his television program Thursday evening, shocked and disgusted at the events of recent weeks.

He primarily focused on the horrific report of a 13-year-old girl who was allegedly gang raped by up to ten men in Austin, TX, before being sexually assaulted by another man after being dropped off with “nowhere to go.” Doctors said their findings were consistent with the allegations.

“Where is the outrage? Where’s Al Sharpton?” Beck said, pausing briefly with emotion. “Where’s Barack Obama? Shouldn’t the president give a speech saying something like, ‘This girl could have been my daughter, after all my daughter is just turning 14?’ …How about speeches on the dangers of letting illegals live in the shadows? How about the speeches of let’s just be good to each other? Where are the marches?”

I must offer my apologies for citing a RW site, but this load of garbage appeared on my FB newsfeed. As for Glenn Beck and the rest of the rabid racist RW media, the story does further an agenda, theirs. A fast google search shows that the suspects were arrested for the crime and it's under investigation. The RW media agenda is to whine "reverse racism!" "Where are the marches?" "Where's the President?" "Where's Al Sharpton?" WAAH! Crying-baby-1

There was no miscarriage of justice, no lazy police force, no stumbling prosecution, unlike in the Zimmerman case where it took a national outcry and calls for Al Sharpton to come and help to get Zimmerman arrested. (Note: The RW likes to ignore the fact that Al Sharpton only goes when called by the family or affected parties, he does not appear haphazardly.)

If Glenn Beck and the rest of the rabid racist RW feel that this is such a travesty, why aren't THEY out leading marches and calling for justice? Because there's nothing there! Nothing for them to do but whine that they're being ignored. You don't go help people that don't need help. They're mad that racism is on display and they have no answer because they so desperately want the "good ol' days" when white men ran everything without question and everything was nice and quiet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
07-26-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Glenn Beck’s Emotional Monologue on the Horrific Story He Says Is Being Swept...
The racists always begin their racist rants with "where's Al Sharpton," (and/or Jesse Jackson and sometimes Obama) as if Al Sharpton is the only prominent African-American in the entire United States, and as if every African-American in the entire United States takes their marching orders from Al Sharpton.

And they've been using the "where's Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson" line for DECADES now! They never tire of it.

Anytime I see some use that line, like on Facebook, they are automatically blocked, because it's so damn ignorant.

And never, not one single time, have I ever seen these asses cry out "where's Glenn Beck/Sean Hannity/Bill O'Reilly" every time a white person commits a crime!

And I wish someone would remind these racist pigs that when it comes to Al Sharpton and Zimmerman, it was a white man who brought that case to the public's attention, not Al Sharpton! It was a white man named Kevin Cunningham who read about that injustice done to Trayvon Martin and started a petition on change.org which is how the case started to get attention from the media, and people started asking questions.

Here's his story: How one man helped spark online protest in Trayvon Martin case

"Understand that the more deeply you hold your ideals,
the more you are morally obligated to be pragmatic...Idealism without pragmatism
is just a way to flatter your ego." -Barney Frank
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top