Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here we go again: IOKIYAR file#6,348-2013
02-20-2013, 02:30 PM
Here we go again: IOKIYAR file#6,348-2013
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/20/fo...-daughter/

One of Clinton's Republican tormentors in the Senate during his impeachment trial, who said Clinton's lying about his sex affair was a grave enough offense to remove him from office, turns out to have had an extra-marital affair himself--one that produced an out-of-wedlock child (poor kid!). And look who his lover was: the daughter of another Republican Senator!!

I'd start an official IOKIYAR file, but I don't have enough storage space on my hard drive.

"Believe those who seek the truth. Doubt those who find it."--André Gide
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
02-20-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Here we go again: IOKIYAR file#6,348-2013
ahhhh I see... It was another of those "youthful indiscretions"?

Facepalm I hate Republican hypocrites.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
02-20-2013, 03:27 PM
Another lying cheating repub that was so quick to hold up family values. Values that most repubs don't have. Rolleyes
02-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Referring to extremists (but it might just as well have been this) a Republican on a talk show reminded Howard Dean that his (i.e. the Democrats) party had its share of extremists, too.

Howard replied, "yeah, but in our party they're ten per cent, and in your party they're forty-nine per cent!"

I'd only fault Howard in his politely conservative estimate of the percentage of Republican loonies

"Believe those who seek the truth. Doubt those who find it."--André Gide