Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
7 Craziest Fox News Attacks Against Its Critics
02-20-2013, 12:43 PM
7 Craziest Fox News Attacks Against Its Critics
http://www.alternet.org/media/7-craziest...ts-critics

From the article:
Quote:In the cable news business there is one network that relentlessly boasts about its prominence and formidable presence above all others. Fox News is clearly taken with itself and is even promoted in its own ads as "The Most Powerful Name in News." That makes it all the more curious that Fox seems to shudder when confronted with opposing arguments.

Fox News is often the subject of well-deserved criticism due to its aversion to facts and a long record of strident bias. However, its first reaction to reasonable rebuttals is to go on the attack against its perceived enemies. This is behavior reminiscent of schoolyard bullies with marshmallow centers who struggle to mask hurt feelings with forced bluster. Some recent examples illustrate just how thin-skinned this allegedly powerful network really is, and how prone it is to whining when it gets smacked down.

The examples follow. The various nicknames, like Faux News and False News, are well-earned and well-deserved.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
02-20-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: 7 Craziest Fox News Attacks Against Its Critics
It's kind of funny that they keep complaining about "mainstream" media. They have the top ratings and CNN is doing their best to mimic them. That makes Fox the mainstream. It's self-flagellation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-20-2013, 05:17 PM
Me thinks Fox "News" doth protest too much!

"Understand that the more deeply you hold your ideals,
the more you are morally obligated to be pragmatic...Idealism without pragmatism
is just a way to flatter your ego." -Barney Frank
02-20-2013, 06:15 PM
Of all the Fox crazies, the one I can stand the least is Greta Van Susteren. Just something about her makes me want to kick the nearest RWer. She's educated enough to know not to spew the RW lies. Shame on her.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Christmas isn't just a day. It's a frame of mind.”