Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Want to see President Obama “lashing out” at a cameraman?
02-09-2013, 11:40 AM
Want to see President Obama “lashing out” at a cameraman?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0pKGM8Yj...r_embedded

Quote:From Underthemountainbunker:

So maybe not many (any?) of us would describe what transpired in that 24-second video as even remotely close to what we’d consider “lashing out” (as we currently understand the term on our home planet of Earth). However, that’s exactly how this man with the unfortunate head, Jim “Hurr Durr” Hoft, saw it.

Hurr Durr posted that video on his blaugh (Gateway Pundit) with the following description (my emphasis below):

Obama Berates Cameraman During Press Conference “Come on Guys! You’re Breaking My Flow!” (Video)
During his press conference today on fiscal issues and the upcoming sequester, Barack Obama lashed out at a cameraman in the Briefing Room, “What’s up cameraman? Come on guys. You’re breaking my flow all the time.” The rest of the lapdog media loved it.

http://underthemountainbunker.com/2013/0...cameraman/

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
02-09-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Want to see President Obama “lashing out” at a cameraman?
I can't tell from the video or blog what the cameraman was doing. Did he interrupt with a question or something?

I know one issue with Obama for a lot of online progressives is that he doesn't pander to them with fiery speeches. They want to be entertained. This is a taste of what the reaction would be if Obama did that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2013, 12:08 PM
(02-09-2013 12:00 PM)Willinois Wrote:  I can't tell from the video or blog what the cameraman was doing. Did he interrupt with a question or something?

I know one issue with Obama for a lot of online progressives is that he doesn't pander to them with fiery speeches. They want to be entertained. This is a taste of what the reaction would be if Obama did that.

I thought the camera sounded noisy and it probably was distracting the president.

The idiot criticizing Pres Obama was a RWNJ who was trying very hard to paint him as (cue the ominous sounding music) "the angry black man". It didn't work. Obama looked very likeable and the members of the press laughed and seemed to enjoy the moment.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"
02-09-2013, 12:23 PM
I was just thinking about this press conference moment this morning, and how the Prez went very easy on the cameraman in my opinion. Just imagine how a Bush or Cheney would have reacted -- not only would the cameraman have been banned from the WH press corps for the remainder of their term, but probably whatever organization he worked for as well. Sometimes I think the press corps takes the Prez' easy-going nature for granted just a little too much.
02-09-2013, 12:45 PM
(02-09-2013 12:23 PM)janedrake Wrote:  I was just thinking about this press conference moment this morning, and how the Prez went very easy on the cameraman in my opinion. Just imagine how a Bush or Cheney would have reacted -- not only would the cameraman have been banned from the WH press corps for the remainder of their term, but probably whatever organization he worked for as well. Sometimes I think the press corps takes the Prez' easy-going nature for granted just a little too much.

Or Bush would have cracked some joke that was completely inappropriate, and then laughed like the fool he is.

We should all be grateful to have an intelligent and very funny man like Pres Obama in the White House.

02-09-2013, 12:48 PM
That's lashing out? Really? Scratch_head

I think most of the RWNJ and teabaggers want to go back to pre-Civil Rights just so there wouldn't be a black man that they had to take orders from.
02-09-2013, 01:09 PM
I saw that live when it happened, I wondered what the heck the cameraman was doing. Obama handled it in an entertaining way.

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
02-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Seriously, the cameraman's widdle feewings were hurt? By that?! Shocked

Heavens to Betsy.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever does. ~Margaret Mead~