Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Well, well - 'I dare say any candidate who gets (Rove's) support should be targeted'
02-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Well, well - 'I dare say any candidate who gets (Rove's) support should be targeted'
Could I have called this GOP civil war in 2000? In 2004? NO! But, damn it's a tasty surprise in 2013. Popcorn
Quote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post...ction-2012

The news that former Bush administration adviser Karl Rove is launching an effort to keep less-electable conservative Republicans from winning primaries has stirred up anger on the right.

The Conservative Victory Project, first reported on by the New York Times, is a direct response to the 2012 elections, when the National Republican Senatorial Committee stayed out of primaries and saw conservative candidates such as Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock lose winnable races.

“The Conservative Defeat Project is yet another example of the Republican establishment’s hostility toward its conservative base,” said Matt Hoskins of the Senate Conservatives Fund, a PAC launched by (but no longer affiliated with) former senator Jim DeMint (R-S.C.).

“I dare say any candidate who gets this group’s support should be targeted for destruction by the conservative movement,” wrote RedState’s Erick Erickson.

May I state here that this is rich of Rove, considering he foisted one of the least-qualified, most idiotic candidates on this country (meaning, George Walker Bush, Jr.). I'm lovin' this. Every moment. "Down goes Rove! Down goes Rove!" Popcorn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
02-05-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Well, well - 'I dare say any candidate who gets (Rove's) support should be targeted'
We'll see how many suckers give him money after his last little venture. When people think KKKarl Rove is mainstream GOP you know they are in trouble!!

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
02-06-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: Well, well - 'I dare say any candidate who gets (Rove's) support should be targeted'
(02-05-2013 11:21 PM)Born_A_Truman Wrote:  We'll see how many suckers give him money after his last little venture. When people think KKKarl Rove is mainstream GOP you know they are in trouble!!

Amen to that.
02-06-2013, 04:41 PM
"Conservative" eh?

lol

I am a liberal and I am more conservative than most of the people who call themselves "conservative".

lol