Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tagg Romney may run for MA Senate seat
02-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Tagg Romney may run for MA Senate seat
Scared oh gawd... is this going to be another family we'll never see the end of in politics? I had more than enough of the Romney family last year.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2...ecial.html

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Christmas isn't just a day. It's a frame of mind.”
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
02-04-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: Tagg Romney may run for MA Senate seat
Tagg Romney who's in business with former associates of infamous Ponzi schemer Allen Stanford? Tagg Romney who wanted to punch the President? Tagg Romney, whose father was so unpopular in the state, he didn't dare campaign there, even though he'd once been its governor?

Please... proceed.
02-04-2013, 10:01 AM
(02-04-2013 09:51 AM)janedrake Wrote:  Tagg Romney who's in business with former associates of infamous Ponzi schemer Allen Stanford? Tagg Romney who wanted to punch the President? Tagg Romney, whose father was so unpopular in the state, he didn't dare campaign there, even though he'd once been its governor?

Please... proceed.

But after his almost certain to be failed run, he may be able to get a short lived reality show on the tv machine.
I have this horrible feeling the Romneys may haunted us the way the Palin family has.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

02-04-2013, 12:12 PM
As long as we are urging more disastrous Romney shenanigans on the Republican party and in the true spirit of schadenfreude I would like to point out that Anne Romney has also been "approached" to run if Tagg demurs.

I agree with janedrake, "please... proceed".

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
02-04-2013, 12:32 PM
(02-04-2013 12:12 PM)pappy Wrote:  As long as we are urging more disastrous Romney shenanigans on the Republican party and in the true spirit of schadenfreude I would like to point out that Anne Romney has also been "approached" to run if Tagg demurs.

Can help but wonder if both Ann and Tagg would be willing to release at least ten years worth of tax returns.
02-04-2013, 01:08 PM
(02-04-2013 12:32 PM)janedrake Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 12:12 PM)pappy Wrote:  As long as we are urging more disastrous Romney shenanigans on the Republican party and in the true spirit of schadenfreude I would like to point out that Anne Romney has also been "approached" to run if Tagg demurs.

Can help but wonder if both Ann and Tagg would be willing to release at least ten years worth of tax returns.

YOU people have gotten all your going to get!

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
02-04-2013, 12:37 PM

Ann too? Panic

02-04-2013, 01:07 PM
(02-04-2013 12:37 PM)azmouse Wrote:  

Ann too? Panic

Funny I just finished reading your post with Panic smiley, looked from my monitor to the TV in time to see the face of the "Alfred E. Neuman" lookalike Hogan Gidley .....of course my reaction was.... Panic

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
02-04-2013, 01:19 PM
(02-04-2013 12:12 PM)pappy Wrote:  I agree with janedrake, "please... proceed".

roflmao

Oh yes, please let this happen!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2013, 02:41 AM
Tagg?

Tagg???

Taaaaaaa......hahahahahahahahaha!!!! roflmaoroflmaoroflmao

Silence is consent.