Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Group launches Sheriff Arpaio recall effort
01-31-2013, 03:22 PM
Group launches Sheriff Arpaio recall effort
All I want to know is where can I sign this petition!!

Quote:A political group called Respect Arizona has filed paperwork with the Arizona Secretary of State’s office to launch a campaign to recall Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Petition Partners, one of the largest petition-circulation companies in Arizona, posted a social-media message earlier in the week stating that Respect Arizona had “$1.3 million dedicated to the recall of Joe Arpaio.”

Respect Arizona will need to collect more than 350,000 valid signatures in the next 120 days to force a recall election, according to the petition gatherers.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/a...tions.html

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-31-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: Group launches Sheriff Arpaio recall effort
Why are my first thoughts on reading this that the signature gatherers had better not so much a jay walk or they will be Joe's guest and get free pink underwear from the county.

GOTV in 2014
01-31-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Group launches Sheriff Arpaio recall effort
(01-31-2013 03:27 PM)pappy Wrote:  Why are my first thoughts on reading this that the signature gatherers had better not so much a jay walk or they will be Joe's guest and get free pink underwear from the county.

If anyone tries to harass the signature gatherers, I hope they are able to record it. Joe won't have obvious goon squads out for that purpose, but plenty of idiots think he walks on water and they'll be willing to do the dirty work.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"