Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NRA publishes enemies list
01-31-2013, 08:47 AM
NRA publishes enemies list
It's frightening what a group who's soul reason for existence is to ensure that gun makers make billions by selling guns to criminals and crazy people, has a Nazi like "enemies list"

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/201...advocates/

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.”

Benjamin Franklin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
NRA publishes enemies list #1 - NJMaverick - 01-31-2013, 08:47 AM
RE: NRA publishes enemies list #2 - pappy - 01-31-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: NRA publishes enemies list #4 - NJMaverick - 01-31-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: NRA publishes enemies list #3 - pappy - 01-31-2013, 09:58 AM
Reply from My Republican Senator #5 - pappy - 02-02-2013, 07:07 AM
RE: NRA publishes enemies list #6 - Hekate - 02-04-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: NRA publishes enemies list #7 - SeattleGirl - 02-05-2013, 02:39 AM
[*]
01-31-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: NRA publishes enemies list
You call it an "enemies list" and I am sure that is the intent.

Unfortunately for them the sheer size and breadth of the list shows how out of touch they really are and emphasizes the simple fact that they are vastly out numbered.

If you want to impress your Senator or Congressman sent him or her this list as a reminder of the strength of the gun safety/control coalition.

GOTV in 2014
01-31-2013, 10:02 AM
(01-31-2013 09:23 AM)pappy Wrote:  You call it an "enemies list" and I am sure that is the intent.

Unfortunately for them the sheer size and breadth of the list shows how out of touch they really are and emphasizes the simple fact that they are vastly out numbered.

If you want to impress your Senator or Congressman sent him or her this list as a reminder of the strength of the gun safety/control coalition.

They may be out numbers but they have the crazies and billions of ill gotten dollars on their side. That's nearly impossible to beat

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.”

Benjamin Franklin
01-31-2013, 09:58 AM
I took my own advice and just emailed both my Senators and my Representative this list.

GOTV in 2014
02-02-2013, 07:07 AM
Reply from My Republican Senator
To be fair to Senator Portman I should point out that I only got "boiler plate" replies from my Democratic Rep. Tim Ryan and my Democratic Senator Sherrod Brown. The reason I am calling attention to the reply from Sen. Portman is that it is the only one that included a partisan shot at the other political party. Below is the text of the email with my name redacted.

Quote:Dear ************,

Thank you for contacting me to express your views about the President's gun control proposals. It is good to hear from you.

As you know, President Obama recently issued 23 executive actions and endorsed gun control legislative initiatives following the terrible tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

I had hoped President Obama would look to address the root causes of senseless acts of violence and work with Congress to develop a comprehensive plan to lessen the likelihood of these kinds of tragic incidents in the future. Unfortunately, the President has chosen to act unilaterally wherever he can and focus on new gun bans which I believe would undermine the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens.

In response to tragic attacks like the one at Sandy Hook Elementary, I remain committed to ensuring that those who suffer from mental illness, a common thread in these instances, receive proper care, that current gun laws are enforced, and that school safety is enhanced as we address the deeper issue of violence in our society.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact my office. For more information, please visit my website at http://www.portman.senate.gov. Please keep in touch. EMAIL.BEGINHIDE.MERGE

GOTV in 2014
02-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Topping the list are all the medical associations in the country -- all of them.

How many people does the NRA have to kill before they feel safe? Shocked

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever does. ~Margaret Mead~
02-05-2013, 02:39 AM
(02-04-2013 05:14 PM)Hekate Wrote:  Topping the list are all the medical associations in the country -- all of them.

How many people does the NRA have to kill before they feel safe? Shocked

They probably don't even know the answer to that. I mean, once they killed all of us, they would have to turn on each other, right?

Silence is consent.