Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A New Disgusting Low For the NRA
01-28-2013, 08:20 PM
A New Disgusting Low For the NRA
Read about the heckling here: http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Newt...228992.php

Quote:Heckling the father of a victim of the Newtown massacre is a new low for assault weapon defenders. Perhaps they are finally going to learn that bullying the parents who lost their children due to gun violence is not the best plan if they want to win in the court of public opinion.

The NRA defenders are starting to look like members of the Westboro Baptist Church — fringe lunatics.

Interrupting the father of a victim so you can get in your propaganda about the second amendment as you ignore other Americans’ right to life calls into question whether you are even incapable of participating in the larger debate. It’s worth considering whether anyone who is so self-servingly enraged as to heckle a parent that lost a child to horrific gun violence is responsible enough to own a weapon of mass destruction.

http://www.politicususa.com/nra-tactics-...ckled.html

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-28-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: A New Disgusting Low For the NRA
This is the 'base' Romney outdid himself pandering to. Just despicable.
01-29-2013, 12:22 AM
Sick, cruel bastards.

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
01-29-2013, 12:35 AM
Wayne LaPierre and his followers are ghouls and gun industry greedheads.

I wonder what circle of hell people who purposefully twist a knife into grieving parents go to.

"I'm not a member of any organized party. I'm a Democrat." -Will Rogers
01-29-2013, 07:18 AM
How could they mock the grief of a father whose child was lost to guns? They have no shame!