Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Still scaring myself reading this kind of stuff... Prez, Mitt Romney Style
01-25-2013, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2013 10:48 PM by janedrake.)
Still scaring myself reading this kind of stuff... Prez, Mitt Romney Style
Bush-era Michael Chertoff as Attorney General... seriously?
National Review:
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/3...-john-fund

Quote:.... One transition-team member tells me he was thrilled by the recommendations for his agency that were given a “green” light. “The people I worked with knew the importance of de-funding the Left. Sometimes when it looked like the Senate was going Republican, I felt we were going to get the third Reagan term we never got with Bush Senior — at least in my area.”....

We will never know exactly what course a Romney administration would have steered or exactly whom it would have placed in every staff and cabinet position. One thing is clear: The Romney transition team was much better run and more focused than the often chaotic Romney campaign, with its clash of consultant egos and its happy talk about internal polls that featured questionable turnout models, not to mention the epic failure of ORCA, the campaign’s computer-driven Election Day get-out-the-vote effort.

Thank you, "332" -- for voting to keep this scenario a complete fantasy. That Romney never got to implement it is worth the $9M price-tag his "Fantasy White House" cost taxpayers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-26-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: Still scaring myself reading this kind of stuff... Prez, Mitt Romney Style
So now they turn their efforts to skewing the results of elections by manipulating the system......again.

On can only hope and pray that they are as incompetent in their new efforts as they were at getting Romney elected.

No Justice? No Peace!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top