Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ohio education official compares Obama to Hitler.
01-22-2013, 02:19 PM
Ohio education official compares Obama to Hitler.
Step 1: Compare Obama to Hitler............check
Step 2: Deny that was your intention.......check
Step 3: Appear on FOX...........................incomplete
Step 4: Send out a fund raising letter to cash in....incomplete

From the Angry Black Lady Chronicles

Quote:[....]
State Board of Education President Debe Terhar said she was not comparing President Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler when she posted a photograph of the Nazi leader on her Facebook page with a message critical of the administration’s new gun-control efforts.

But she does say we “need to step back and think about it and look at history” to see that tyrants have disarmed their citizens.

Terhar, a Cincinnati Republican elected last week by the 19-member school board to a second term as its president, recently posted the picture with this commentary: “Never forget what this tyrant said: ‘To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.’ — Adolf Hitler.

[....]

“I’m not comparing the president to Adolf Hitler,” she said. “It’s the thought of disarming citizens, and this has happened throughout history. What’s the true intention of the Second Amendment? It was to protect us from a tyrannical government, God forbid.”

[....]

You would think that an education official would do better with history than this. You would think that history gleaned from an NRA pamphlet would not find it's way to the lips of one of the top education officials in my state.

You would right to think those things under normal circumstances, but in post enlightenment America you would be wrong.

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-22-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Ohio education official compares Obama to Hitler.
I'm so sick and tired of the rank stupidity of these folks. How in the world did such a stupid woman get to be an education official?
01-22-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: Ohio education official compares Obama to Hitler.
(01-22-2013 03:41 PM)janedrake Wrote:  I'm so sick and tired of the rank stupidity of these folks. How in the world did such a stupid woman get to be an education official?
Hey, it's not what you know, it's WHO you know!