Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yet another school shooting
01-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Yet another school shooting
It never ends...

Quote:Sheriff’s deputies were responding to reports that shots were fired at a Houston-area community college with multiple people wounded.

NBC station KPRC-TV reported that investigators were working to determine if there was an active shooter on the North Harris campus of Lone Star College.

Live aerial video taken by the station showed emergency crews moving two people on stretchers into ambulances. Dozens of police vehicles were visible.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/...e-say?lite

A few weeks ago I was going to start a thread to use to record every time a shooting occurred. I realize now it would be the longest thread in DFP history in no time at all.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Yet another school shooting #1 - azmouse - 01-22-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Yet another school shooting #2 - pappy - 01-22-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Yet another school shooting #4 - pappy - 01-23-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: Yet another school shooting #5 - sandnsea - 01-23-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Yet another school shooting #6 - pappy - 01-23-2013, 03:33 PM
[*]
01-22-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Yet another school shooting
According to what I just heard on MSNBC this is the fourth campus shooting since the first of the year.

GOTV in 2014
01-23-2013, 11:07 AM
(01-22-2013 01:55 PM)pappy Wrote:  According to what I just heard on MSNBC this is the fourth campus shooting since the first of the year.

It's really out of hand. Anchor in Houston said on TV that it was the 49th school shooting in the United States which she called "a stunning number". I agree.

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
01-23-2013, 11:28 AM
(01-23-2013 11:07 AM)There Is No Spoon Wrote:  
(01-22-2013 01:55 PM)pappy Wrote:  According to what I just heard on MSNBC this is the fourth campus shooting since the first of the year.

It's really out of hand. Anchor in Houston said on TV that it was the 49th school shooting in the United States which she called "a stunning number". I agree.

If only they had a security guard to protect these students. As a gun free zone the shooters were attracted because they knew they........ WHAT? .........They had their own police department?........Never Mind!

Lone Star Campus Police

[Image: Badge.jpg]

GOTV in 2014
01-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Then there was the 15 year old who shot his family, including a 7, 5 & 2 year old. He was going to go shoot up a Walmart but decided to hang out with his girlfriend instead. WTF! His father was a pastor.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-23-2013, 03:33 PM
(01-23-2013 02:57 PM)sandnsea Wrote:  Then there was the 15 year old who shot his family, including a 7, 5 & 2 year old. He was going to go shoot up a Walmart but decided to hang out with his girlfriend instead. WTF! His father was a pastor.

And he was home schooled.

GOTV in 2014
01-23-2013, 05:24 PM
(01-23-2013 02:57 PM)sandnsea Wrote:  Then there was the 15 year old who shot his family, including a 7, 5 & 2 year old. He was going to go shoot up a Walmart but decided to hang out with his girlfriend instead. WTF! His father was a pastor.

Madness. Imagine if his 12 year old girlfriend hadn't talking him out of it?

Creep

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous