Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Color me gobsmacked - Morning Joe on MTP speaks out about GOP gerrymandering.
01-21-2013, 01:00 AM
Color me gobsmacked - Morning Joe on MTP speaks out about GOP gerrymandering.
http://youtu.be/jxwz90PbyeQ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-21-2013, 05:58 AM
RE: Color me gobsmacked - Morning Joe on MTP speaks out about GOP gerrymandering.
I am glad and surprised by Joe's recent messaging to the Republican party. Pleasantly surprised but not gobsmacked.

The reason I am bot terribly surprised is that the Republican party in so vastly different from when Joe left public office that in most Republican held districts he wouldn't have a prayer of winning a primary. The Republican party has left the likes of Joe Scarborough miles behind them.

Joe isn't any more reasonable or sane, to be sure. The Republican party is just so much more insane that even to Joe the contrast is stark. Joe must realize the party is on an unsustainable path.

No Justice? No Peace!
01-21-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: Color me gobsmacked - Morning Joe on MTP speaks out about GOP gerrymandering.
Where the hell has he been for the past four years? Did he speak out about the voter supression going on in red states? Will he speak out about the GOP's newest scheme to maneuver the Electoral College in order to elect Republican presidents in the future?

This party has been taken over by evil and will stop at nothing to undermine democracy in order to win.

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
01-21-2013, 01:18 PM
(01-21-2013 01:05 PM)Born_A_Truman Wrote:  Where the hell has he been for the past four years? Did he speak out about the voter supression going on in red states? Will he speak out about the GOP's newest scheme to maneuver the Electoral College in order to elect Republican presidents in the future?

This party has been taken over by evil and will stop at nothing to undermine democracy in order to win.

I was just reading the following passage from the President's speech today and it struck me how your feelings are echoed in the President's words, all-be-it more diplomatically:

Quote:For now decisions are upon us, and we cannot afford delay. We cannot mistake absolutism for principle, or substitute spectacle for politics, or treat name-calling as reasoned debatee.

The Republican party today is not about nation it is about absolutism, spectacle and name calling and they will stop at nothing in the name of victory for their idealism and absolutist ideas.

No Justice? No Peace!
01-21-2013, 02:22 PM
roflmao He is much more diplomatic than I am. But remember, I have Truman blood flowing through my veins. roflmao

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama