Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chris Christie Slams NRA For 'Dragging People's Children' Into Gun Control Debate
01-18-2013, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 10:21 AM by Born_A_Truman.)
Chris Christie Slams NRA For 'Dragging People's Children' Into Gun Control Debate

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Chris Christie Slams NRA For 'Dragging People's Children' Into Gun Control Debate
Christie is just making too much sense lately. I'm almost starting to think he's left behind the bullying, blustering "Fred Flintstone" persona for good.... almost.
01-18-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: Chris Christie Slams NRA For 'Dragging People's Children' Into Gun Control Debate
(01-18-2013 11:08 AM)janedrake Wrote:  Christie is just making too much sense lately. I'm almost starting to think he's left behind the bullying, blustering "Fred Flintstone" persona for good.... almost.

I had the same thought...what kind of strange place has the Republican Party descended into when Christy has to distance himself from the crazy and over the top.

Thoughtful responses are the first victims of partisan passions.
01-18-2013, 01:37 PM
(01-18-2013 12:28 PM)Peacetrain Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 11:08 AM)janedrake Wrote:  Christie is just making too much sense lately. I'm almost starting to think he's left behind the bullying, blustering "Fred Flintstone" persona for good.... almost.

I had the same thought...what kind of strange place has the Republican Party descended into when Christy has to distance himself from the crazy and over the top.

Hello!
01-18-2013, 04:48 PM
I think he is trying to put himself some where in the middle for a future higher office run.