• 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Official Presidential Portrait
01-18-2013, 07:28 AM
New Official Presidential Portrait
[Image: obama-2nd-portrait.jpg?w=600&h=401]

This is the old official portrait:

[Image: old-portrait.jpg?w=330&h=300]

You can vote for the one you prefer HERE AT MSNBC

I like the new one but it would be better if the background wasn't so busy. They should probably have closed the curtains.

GOTV in 2014
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-18-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: New Official Presidential Portrait
I agree the curtains should have been closed, and I'm not sure what message the crossed arms convey.
I like the facial expression on the new protrait better than the old.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
01-18-2013, 09:22 AM
I love it. It shows the confidence of a man in full possession of his presidency. And to tell you the truth, I didn't even notice the background - the Prez is just too damn handsome!
01-18-2013, 10:00 AM
I like it. The office is quite comfortable and the open curtain makes it absolutely clear where he is. As jane said, his crossed arms exude confidence and full possession of the presidency, which is made clear by the background features. You know where he's at. It's the ultimate "I Got This". I love it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-18-2013, 10:16 AM
(01-18-2013 10:00 AM)sandnsea Wrote:  I like it. The office is quite comfortable and the open curtain makes it absolutely clear where he is. As jane said, his crossed arms exude confidence and full possession of the presidency, which is made clear by the background features. You know where he's at. It's the ultimate "I Got This". I love it.

What sandnsea said!!

Now I have to find the picture of Michelle's new hairdo! She looks great!!

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
01-18-2013, 10:18 AM
[Image: cn_image.size.michelleobama.jpg]

Found it! I like!!!

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
01-18-2013, 10:21 AM
(01-18-2013 10:18 AM)Born_A_Truman Wrote:  [Image: cn_image.size.michelleobama.jpg]

Found it! I like!!!

I like it... but! -- the First Lady has such lovely strong features, I prefer to see a bit more of her face.
01-18-2013, 10:56 AM
(01-18-2013 10:18 AM)Born_A_Truman Wrote:  [Image: cn_image.size.michelleobama.jpg]

Found it! I like!!!

Fab! But it looks high maintenance.

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
01-18-2013, 11:03 AM
(01-18-2013 10:56 AM)There Is No Spoon Wrote:  Fab! But it looks high maintenance.

Michelle has a personal hairstylist. For him, it's an easy job because he has such great material to work with. Michelle is lovely no matter what she does.
All us gals out here wish we had the style help the FLOTUS gets. Trust me.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.