Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fox News hires Dennis Kucinich
01-17-2013, 01:10 PM
Fox News hires Dennis Kucinich
Dennis Kucinich, former congressman and icon of the anti-war left, has signed up as an analyst for Fox News. He will debut on “The O’Reilly Factor” Thursday night.

“Through 16 years in Congress and two presidential campaigns, FOX News has always provided me with an opportunity to share my perspective with its enormous viewership,” Kucinich (D-Ohio) said in a statement. “I look forward to a continuation of our relationship this time as a FOX News contributor.”

Link

I won't be watching O'Reilly's show.

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-17-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Fox News hires Dennis Kucinich
I still have no reason whatsoever to watch OReally's show. Vomit

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

"With all the worldwide mass extinctions occurring, dare we hope republicans are among them?"
01-17-2013, 01:48 PM
Good old Kooch. I wonder what the "Kucinich 2012!" crowd thinks about this (I'm sure they've come up with some justification).
01-17-2013, 06:47 PM
(01-17-2013 01:48 PM)janedrake Wrote:  Good old Kooch. I wonder what the "Kucinich 2012!" crowd thinks about this (I'm sure they've come up with some justification).

I've rarely gone to the site where many of us previously encountered each other. Think I went once since this site has been up--to try and find some local story.

But I went over this morning out of curiosity so see what the "Kooch is the only credible Democrat" crowd had to say. Just as you suspected, they had all kinds of rationalizations about how he was still the ONLY Democrat with integrity, yada, yada. Although there were more of those saying, "He votes with Republicans and criticize Democrats" than in previous times.

Some people don't change. Either Kucinich or his adoring fans.
01-17-2013, 08:12 PM
(01-17-2013 06:47 PM)suzie Wrote:  
(01-17-2013 01:48 PM)janedrake Wrote:  Good old Kooch. I wonder what the "Kucinich 2012!" crowd thinks about this (I'm sure they've come up with some justification).

I've rarely gone to the site where many of us previously encountered each other. Think I went once since this site has been up--to try and find some local story.

But I went over this morning out of curiosity so see what the "Kooch is the only credible Democrat" crowd had to say. Just as you suspected, they had all kinds of rationalizations about how he was still the ONLY Democrat with integrity, yada, yada. Although there were more of those saying, "He votes with Republicans and criticize Democrats" than in previous times.

Some people don't change. Either Kucinich or his adoring fans.

Thanks for taking on the reconnaissance, Suzie! Wave
01-17-2013, 03:06 PM
"I'll be getting paid a ton of money to be a token liberal complaining about Barack Obama. Life is good when you sell out."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Sy8Wkw8RrZ-PS8QwfNa...lWPNPpUA2w]
01-19-2013, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 05:44 PM by Fire1.)
(01-17-2013 03:06 PM)Still a Democrat Wrote:  "I'll be getting paid a ton of money to be a token liberal complaining about Barack Obama. Life is good when you sell out."
This is as close to the truth as you're gonna get.
01-17-2013, 03:18 PM
I was looking forward to not having to listen to Dennis whining about party's (and especially Obama's) lack of liberal purity as defined by Dennis.

His going to FOX almost guarantees that I will be hearing even less from him since I don't watch FOX...ever... and this means he will get less play on MSNBC and local, non-FOX, broadcast stations.

Interesting to note that his daughter Jackie is a contributor to MSNBC, CSPAN and FOX. I wonder if she'll be invited back on MSNBC now.

GOTV in 2014
01-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Oy. He probably won't be allowed to attack Obama. He will be the voice of the Democrats which will validate every crazy thing the GOP says about us. If he actually showed that the left hates Democrats, that wouldn't be as bad as having O'Reilly pretend he represents Democrats.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-17-2013, 05:34 PM
He's a Democrat who will criticize Obama. It's the same reason they have Lieberman on so often.

But, I think it says something that Fox was always more willing to have him on than CNN or MSNBC.
01-18-2013, 01:02 AM
I don't know what he hopes to accomplish. If he thinks anybody who watches Fox "News" is gonna be swayed one tiny bit by his views then he's fooling himself.

"Understand that the more deeply you hold your ideals,
the more you are morally obligated to be pragmatic...Idealism without pragmatism
is just a way to flatter your ego." -Barney Frank
01-18-2013, 01:15 AM
(01-18-2013 01:02 AM)PoliticalTiger Wrote:  I don't know what he hopes to accomplish. If he thinks anybody who watches Fox "News" is gonna be swayed one tiny bit by his views then he's fooling himself.

I think he plans to accomplish a fat wallet.
01-18-2013, 10:10 AM
Fat wallet is right. He was invited because he reinforces the Fox dittohead's viewers opinions of Democrats and what we believe.

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
01-20-2013, 03:45 PM
I expect there'll be plenty of UFO jokes from the FOX...
mandroids and barbie dolls.

FOX Flunky: "What are your thoughts on this issue, Congressman?"

Kucinich: (Pertinent and truthful counter-analysis of the issue)

FOX Flunky: "Whooah! Beam me up, Dennis!! You must be way out in orbit to come up with a wacky idea like that. Heh heh heh! ....Now here's Muffy with three reasons that Obama is worse than Stalin and Hitler COMBINED."

"I'm not a member of any organized party. I'm a Democrat." -Will Rogers