Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Non-whites are not wanted in U.S., obviously.
01-15-2013, 10:48 AM
Non-whites are not wanted in U.S., obviously.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/15/co...PWCFsWlDjg

Enough said.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-15-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Non-whites are not wanted in U.S., obviously.
Not exactly late-breaking news from FAUX News. To them, "those people" are to blame for poverty, heavy traffic, poor school systems, PMS, ED, flu outbreaks, and anything else they can think of. Rolleyes
01-15-2013, 11:47 AM
By that logic, let's just ban white males between the ages of 15 and 30 from owning assault rifles because they're the ones doing the school shootings.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2013, 12:05 PM
(01-15-2013 11:47 AM)sandnsea Wrote:  By that logic, let's just ban white males between the ages of 15 and 30 from owning assault rifles because they're the ones doing the school shootings.
Well, I say, take down the statue of liberty, tear up the emancipation proclaimation and the fourteenth amendment to the constitution. Take out "and crown thy good with brotherhood," in america the beautiful and for heaven sake re-do the pledge of allegiance. It's all a farce and has been since 1865.
01-15-2013, 02:06 PM
Coulter is part of what's wrong with this country. She is one of the most vile people out there. The thing is she thrives on the controversey she promotes. blech...
01-15-2013, 03:47 PM
(01-15-2013 02:06 PM)OptimisteMaddie Wrote:  Coulter is part of what's wrong with this country. She is one of the most vile people out there. The thing is she thrives on the controversey she promotes. blech...
True and the sad part about it, I thought the "vile," consisting of old southern white males, was dying out. I guess they're leaving some vile residue.
01-15-2013, 03:48 PM
(01-15-2013 02:06 PM)OptimisteMaddie Wrote:  Coulter is part of what's wrong with this country. She is one of the most vile people out there. The thing is she thrives on the controversey she promotes. blech...

There must have always been vomitous people, but it seems to me this is the first era that has given them a voice. Father Coughlin is the worst that comes to mind and I don't think he was anywhere near as shameless as Ann Coulter or even some in Congress.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user