Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NRA lacks all shame and heart.
01-15-2013, 05:59 AM
NRA lacks all shame and heart.
On the one month anniversary of Sandy Hook the NRA releases a new "shooting gallery" app for the iPhone aimed at kids as young as 4.

The image below came from GIZMODO where more images are available of the app. There are also many stories appearing online about this stupidity.

[Image: xlarge.png]

No Justice? No Peace!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
NRA lacks all shame and heart. #1 - pappy - 01-15-2013, 05:59 AM
RE: NRA lacks all shame and heart. #2 - azmouse - 01-15-2013, 08:05 AM
RE: NRA lacks all shame and heart. #4 - janedrake - 01-15-2013, 11:11 PM
[*]
01-15-2013, 08:05 AM
RE: NRA lacks all shame and heart.
Facepalm Can't anyone just play Solitaire any more?

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
― Carl Sagan
01-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Sickening! They've really got some nerve to blame video games for violence and then put this sick shit out and target it (pun intended) at young children!

From a PR point of view, it's stupid, from a human being point of view, it's evil.

"Understand that the more deeply you hold your ideals,
the more you are morally obligated to be pragmatic...Idealism without pragmatism
is just a way to flatter your ego." -Barney Frank
01-15-2013, 11:11 PM
I am so sickened by this... I am speechless. Conservatives tend to always double down on horrific positions, but this is madness. It reminds me of seeing a young man on the bus... two days after Newtown... obliviously and blissfully playing a videogame on a tablet.

The game? A POV of someone wielding an automatic weapon, wandering down corridors killing people willy-nilly. I was so disgusted with this young man -- he had no sensitivity whatsoever to recent events and to the horrified reactions of passengers around him -- he had the sound up and the rat-tat-tat of the rapidly-fired bullets were clearly audible. In fact, he was playing the game with such intensity, I doubted he even knew Newtown had happened -- there seemed to be no reality for him outside of this game. Oh -- and he wasn't *that* young -- about 25, 26. Old enough to have a clue to know better. We've become a willingly sick society. I wonder very often now... is it just too late for this country? Is what Goldwater and Reagan set in motion irreversible?