Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Link: Official Inauguration Website
01-13-2013, 12:38 PM
Link: Official Inauguration Website
http://www.2013pic.org/

Features practically everything anyone would like to know about the big day - swearing-in and parade schedules, videos, where to find a National Day of Service event nearby, and of course, it also has the Inauguration Day store. Smile

So now I've got my inauguration swag and have signed up for a National Day of Service event -- although that wasn't as easy as I'd thought it be -- almost every event near me was already at volunteer capacity! Very inspiring.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-19-2013, 12:12 PM
RE: Link: Official Inauguration Website
Thought this might be a good time to give this a little bump -- happy inauguration weekend, everyone!

Fistbump_1
01-19-2013, 02:11 PM
The second time is as sweet as the first. Should be a great day. Big Grin

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
01-19-2013, 02:15 PM
(01-19-2013 02:11 PM)azmouse Wrote:  The second time is as sweet as the first. Should be a great day. Big Grin

Indeed. It's a different vibe this time around, but I'm still excited, and so grateful it will be Pres. Obama and VP Biden standing there taking the oath, and NOT Romney/Ryan. I wonder if Romney received an invitation to attend?
01-19-2013, 02:21 PM
(01-19-2013 02:15 PM)janedrake Wrote:  
(01-19-2013 02:11 PM)azmouse Wrote:  The second time is as sweet as the first. Should be a great day. Big Grin

Indeed. It's a different vibe this time around, but I'm still excited, and so grateful it will be Pres. Obama and VP Biden standing there taking the oath, and NOT Romney/Ryan. I wonder if Romney received an invitation to attend?

I hope there won't be any Willard sightings at the Inaugural. Vomit It's too great a day to endure that.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.