Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Link: Official Inauguration Website
01-13-2013, 12:38 PM
Link: Official Inauguration Website
http://www.2013pic.org/

Features practically everything anyone would like to know about the big day - swearing-in and parade schedules, videos, where to find a National Day of Service event nearby, and of course, it also has the Inauguration Day store. Smile

So now I've got my inauguration swag and have signed up for a National Day of Service event -- although that wasn't as easy as I'd thought it be -- almost every event near me was already at volunteer capacity! Very inspiring.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-19-2013, 12:12 PM
RE: Link: Official Inauguration Website
Thought this might be a good time to give this a little bump -- happy inauguration weekend, everyone!

Fistbump_1
01-19-2013, 02:11 PM
The second time is as sweet as the first. Should be a great day. Big Grin

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
― Carl Sagan
01-19-2013, 02:15 PM
(01-19-2013 02:11 PM)azmouse Wrote:  The second time is as sweet as the first. Should be a great day. Big Grin

Indeed. It's a different vibe this time around, but I'm still excited, and so grateful it will be Pres. Obama and VP Biden standing there taking the oath, and NOT Romney/Ryan. I wonder if Romney received an invitation to attend?
01-19-2013, 02:21 PM
(01-19-2013 02:15 PM)janedrake Wrote:  
(01-19-2013 02:11 PM)azmouse Wrote:  The second time is as sweet as the first. Should be a great day. Big Grin

Indeed. It's a different vibe this time around, but I'm still excited, and so grateful it will be Pres. Obama and VP Biden standing there taking the oath, and NOT Romney/Ryan. I wonder if Romney received an invitation to attend?

I hope there won't be any Willard sightings at the Inaugural. Vomit It's too great a day to endure that.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
― Carl Sagan