Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fl. professor? says Newtown massacre is a conspiracy
01-10-2013, 01:37 PM
I am stunned and borderline depressed to think what someone who is so obviously off the deep end of the pier is teaching a college course.

"The Florida college professor who is promoting conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook shooting refuses to stand down from his outrageous statements.

'I think that the entire country mourned about Sandy Hook and yet, once again, the investigation that journalistic institutions should have actually carried out never took place as far as I'm concerned,' James Tracy told a local television reporter on Wednesday."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2HbS92lHf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...paign=1490

Thoughtful responses are the first victims of partisan passions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-10-2013, 02:48 PM
ICYMI-PT
http://democratsforprogress.com/forum/sh...?tid=21076

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
01-10-2013, 04:31 PM
I must admit I have a conspiracy about both shooting. Both these kids were on drugs prescribed by a doctor that causes huge unsettling side effects. There is zero mention of this and I think it is because all of them take money from large pharma in advertisement. I know I'm a wacko.
01-14-2013, 08:29 AM
RE: Fl. professor? says Newtown massacre is a conspiracy
(01-10-2013 04:31 PM)72ptheriot Wrote:  I must admit I have a conspiracy about both shooting. Both these kids were on drugs prescribed by a doctor that causes huge unsettling side effects. There is zero mention of this and I think it is because all of them take money from large pharma in advertisement. I know I'm a wacko.

Just read one of many internet trolls citing the same right wing theme you offered up, 72ptheriot, "IT'S ABOUT THE DRUGS."

So glad you can share with us the latest in right wing points.
01-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Pappy, Carl Hiaasen would say, "They all come to Florida."
01-14-2013, 10:37 AM
I'm not going to get into with you again but I said something about the drugs these kids are one long before any right wing site said any if this. It doesn't take a right winger to look up the side effects of the drugs they were on. Read them for yourself. Facts are facts and I agree with tougher gun control. But I also don't want to over look the drug issue. The big pharma themselves have stated the side effects. If these drugs have anything to do with these murders then we need to look into them. If not then fine. All I ask is if they are affecting our kids then something needs to be done. Different drugs or close supervision by the doctors. What is so right wing about that?

Oh don't forget I stated many times I was for stronger gun control. Even taxing the guns and even random home checks for proper storage. I think my statement was if we can send someone to homes to check things like septic tanks etc. why not guns. It will never happen but let's see you find that on a right wing sight.

Beside I have a hard time believing that right winger are stating its the drugs not the guns when they take money from both. Gun mani factors and big Pharma. My main statement was it wasn't being reported that this may be a problem because the media takes money also from big pharma and they don't want to piss off they sources of income. Wow that's really right wing to think companies don't want to take shots at the people that pay them. Again REALY REALY?
01-14-2013, 10:57 AM
Absolutely outrageous! To imply that the Newtown massacre was some sort of conspiracy is beyond the pale. Rolleyes
01-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Not wading into a futile discussion with you, 72p, just noting your right wing concern troll talking point of the week.

"It's not the guns, it's the drugs."

And, I had read that right wing point some time back, just happened to see it again, about the time I read your post.
01-15-2013, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 02:57 PM by OptimistesMaddie.)
<snip>
'I think that the entire country mourned about Sandy Hook and yet, once again, the investigation that journalistic institutions should have actually carried out never took place as far as I'm concerned,' James Tracy told a local television reporter on Wednesday."
<snip>

The Media was reporting live...just for that lie the professor probably violates the universities polices of integrity. He should be fired.

It is time to stop accepting these loons as legitimate people that have something worthy to say. We thought we were being kind but they violate the spirit of free speech evertime they open their mouths. They can speak but we can choose to diminish who they are.

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.”

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.”

Plato
01-15-2013, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 10:53 PM by 72ptheriot.)
I'm saying drugs and guns. Big difference. I'm not even saying it is the drugs. I'm saying maybe we should also look into the drugs ALSO. I didn't realize your in bed with big pharma. I'm sure they aren't in it for profit. Try reading the their own side effects. Facts are facts no matter where you read them. If it is possibly harming our kids then it needs to be looked into. If this a right wing view then I'm sorry because I on board with both gun control and better supervision of the medication big phrama are pushing on our children for profit. Because they never have pushed harmful meds. on people and said they were good for us. Do you need a list? Hell they are even telling us that they are harmful. Look it up.

So if you are worried about the drug our kids are being prescribed then you are a right wing troll? So be your logic then if you are left you don't care about and want more drugs for our kids? Please give it a rest already.
01-16-2013, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 09:51 AM by suzie.)
I'm not entertaining your various strawmen and other efforts to distract from the central topic of gun control, oversize magazines and military style weapons.

Just pointing out that, as usual, you're here to introduce the current Right Wing Talking Point into the discussion.

The author of the now-deleted Forbes article which discusses the drug-mass murder connection and posits that gun owners are being made the scapegoats for Big Pharma by the President and others (the completely unsourced article) is employed by one of the Koch Foundation front groups. I'd say your continued repetition of Lawrence Hunter's Talking Points simply validates my point--that what you bring to the discussion here is the latest from the world of right wing "think tanks."
01-16-2013, 03:35 PM
No one ever accused me of being in a think tank. I don't have a clue who you are talking about and don't care.
http://www.naturalnews.com/022930.html
01-16-2013, 03:37 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/26/nation....html?_r=0
01-16-2013, 04:02 PM
http://m.helpguide.org/?url=http%3A%2F%2...n.htm#2728
01-16-2013, 04:17 PM
http://www.cchrint.org/2012/07/20/the-au...opic-drug/

Here is another right wing site that I'm part of the think tank on.