Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conspiracy nuts come out re: Sandy Hook
01-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Conspiracy nuts come out re: Sandy Hook
I really hate to even post this because these people are so vial but I also think they need exposure to the light of day (and maybe a civil suit).

I ran across this story at Addicting Info. I'll let them speak for me:

Quote:‘Absolute Proof Sandy Hook Was Staged’ – ‘Newtown Truthers’ Hit A New Low (VIDEO)

In the frightening world of paranoia and conspiracy that exists for many of the zealots in this country so terrified of losing their guns, so anti-government that they fabricate every kind wild theory they can conjure, the theory that the Sandy Hook shootings are a grand hoax created by the Obama Administration to ratchet up enthusiasm for gun control has to be the lowest.
[....]
According to their posted video (see below), 6-year-old Emilie Parker appears, in the same dress worn in a school picture, on President Obama’s lap after the shooting. They also claim that Emilie’s father was coached and guided during a video appearance made after Emilie’s funeral. From Salon:

The crux of the theory is a photograph of Parker’s sister sitting on President Obama’s lap when he visited with the victims’ families. The girl is wearing the same dress Emilie wore in a pre-shooting photograph of the family shared with media, so she must be Emilie, alive and well. “BAM! I cannot believe how idiot these people are [sic]… That’s her,” one YouTuber exclaims as he watches the two images superimposed on each other. (Apparently missed by these crack investigators is the possibility that the sister wore Emilie’s dress and that they look alike because they are sisters, after all.)
[....]

There is more to their opinion piece at the link. Below is the video from these nuts outlining their theory but it is also available at the link so if the administrators here think it inappropriate for DFP please delete it with my blessing.

GOTV in 2014
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-09-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Conspiracy nuts come out re: Sandy Hook
I just read this on Facebook. Good grief, but there are some really crazy people in his country! Crazy and sick.

Silence is consent.
01-09-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Conspiracy nuts come out re: Sandy Hook
I don't understand these conspiracy nuts. I guess they have some way of blocking out all common sense. The 9/11 truthers, the birthers, now these people, it's like, come on, GET A GRIP!

"Understand that the more deeply you hold your ideals,
the more you are morally obligated to be pragmatic...Idealism without pragmatism
is just a way to flatter your ego." -Barney Frank