Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Priest called 911 for rescue from handcuffs and gag
01-08-2013, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 07:00 PM by Willinois.)
Priest called 911 for rescue from handcuffs and gag
There's a slightly amusing story about a priest who called 911 because he was caught in handcuffs and a gag.

Quote:“I’m going to need help getting out before this becomes a medical emergency,” Father Tom Donovan told a dispatcher who sounds a bit incredulous during the Nov. 28 call.

“You’re stuck in a pair of handcuffs?” the dispatcher asks. “(I was) playing with them and I need help getting out,” Donovan responds.

Donovan told the dispatcher that he was alone in the rectory. It’s not clear exactly how he ended up in handcuffs or why he feared a medical emergency. His voice sounds garbled or muffled on the tape, and sources say that police discovered some sort of gag on the priest when they arrived.

Chicago Pride made the interesting point that this priest is in the diocese of Bishop Thomas Paprocki, the guy who said that that voting for pro-choice Democrats, "makes you morally complicit and places the eternal salvation of your own soul in serious jeopardy."

He also testified against the Illinois gay marriage bill.

Quote:"The pending bill would radically redefine what marriage is for everybody," Bishop Paprocki said before a Senate Executive Committee. "Laws have long-term consequences because laws teach—they tell us what is socially acceptable, and what is not."

Socially acceptable... handcuffed and gagged in the rectory? lol

Senator Dick Durbin lives in this diocese and I've heard second hand that he has been made unwelcome at the conservative parish nearest his home. Jerks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-08-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: Priest called 911 for rescue from handcuffs and gag
Who plays with handcuffs, at least of those over 13 years of age - or for that matter, who even owns a pair of handcuffs except maybe cops and those into venturous playtime?

Sounds kinky to me - looks like someone is going to be paying penance - or is going to become very popular on the church grounds!

"Understand that the more deeply you hold your ideals,
the more you are morally obligated to be pragmatic...Idealism without pragmatism
is just a way to flatter your ego." -Barney Frank
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2013, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 04:31 PM by Willinois.)
RE: Priest called 911 for rescue from handcuffs and gag
Saw a photo of the police report. He was wearing an orange jumpsuit and a leather bondage mask. Wasn't that a scene in Bruno? lol

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...3314_n.jpg
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user