Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
John Brennan Frontline Interview - The Dark Side
01-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Before judging John Brennan, one should read his own comments about Iraq, WMD, The Neocons, and torture.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/...ennan.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
01-07-2013, 06:52 PM
I'm not so sure he is the right man. There are so many lies from him. Especially when it comes to drones and civilians deaths in countries we aren't at war with. But we know how I feel about drones and citizens being murdered.
Find all posts by this user
01-07-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: John Brennan Frontline Interview - The Dark Side
(01-07-2013 06:52 PM)72ptheriot Wrote:  I'm not so sure he is the right man. There are so many lies from him. Especially when it comes to drones and civilians deaths in countries we aren't at war with. But we know how I feel about drones and citizens being murdered.

I heard today that he put out the story about bin laden using a woman to shield himself, which turned out not to be true. So I worry that he is a little fast and loose with the facts. And that he seems to shift with the wind as far as WMD in Iraq. I believe he probably was doubtful, but I don't remember him speaking out at the time.

A national discussion about drones is long past due. And again, there he is driving the program without much regard to who we are as Americans, kind of like when we used torture that he now claims he opposed.

As far as knowledge of the dept and mission, he's well qualified. But his character seems a bit shaky to say the least.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2013, 09:39 PM
I have to just trust go with most and just trust Obama on this one also.
Find all posts by this user