Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Killer in Akron previously had gun charge.
01-07-2013, 06:28 AM
Killer in Akron previously had gun charge.
The Akron Beacon Journal has a story on this murder but subject line I put on this posting hasn't been reported yet. When I saw that this guy was from my hometown I did a search for him on our local court docket.

Stoddard has no local adult court record before November 2012 when he was arrested on three counts of carrying a loaded concealed handgun. He was allowed out pending trial on a recognizance bond. His pretrial was scheduled for 1/8/13.

So with an arrest and trial pending for illegal gun possession Stoddard found a way to get another gun and kill one person and badly injuring another before even making it to trial.

This is life in NRA America.

From the story:
Quote:A 16-year-old girl was killed and a 19-year-old girl shot in the head in a double shooting Sunday morning on Archwood Avenue in Akron.

The younger girl was pronounced dead at the scene, while the older girl was taken to Akron General Hospital.

This was Akron’s first homicide of the year. The city had 25 homicides in 2012, 11 that remain unsolved.

A Wadsworth police officer spotted Stoddard’s vehicle in the hotel parking lot about 5 a.m. Wadsworth police officers and Medina County Sheriff’s deputies watched his hotel room until the Medina County SWAT team arrived. The SWAT team entered Stoddard’s room and arrested him about 8:20 a.m., according to the Wadsworth police press release.

Tea is the new Kool Aid
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread