Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Killer in Akron previously had gun charge.
01-07-2013, 06:28 AM
Killer in Akron previously had gun charge.
The Akron Beacon Journal has a story on this murder but subject line I put on this posting hasn't been reported yet. When I saw that this guy was from my hometown I did a search for him on our local court docket.

Stoddard has no local adult court record before November 2012 when he was arrested on three counts of carrying a loaded concealed handgun. He was allowed out pending trial on a recognizance bond. His pretrial was scheduled for 1/8/13.

So with an arrest and trial pending for illegal gun possession Stoddard found a way to get another gun and kill one person and badly injuring another before even making it to trial.

This is life in NRA America.

From the story:
Quote:A 16-year-old girl was killed and a 19-year-old girl shot in the head in a double shooting Sunday morning on Archwood Avenue in Akron.

The younger girl was pronounced dead at the scene, while the older girl was taken to Akron General Hospital.

[....]

This was Akron’s first homicide of the year. The city had 25 homicides in 2012, 11 that remain unsolved.

[...]

A Wadsworth police officer spotted Stoddard’s vehicle in the hotel parking lot about 5 a.m. Wadsworth police officers and Medina County Sheriff’s deputies watched his hotel room until the Medina County SWAT team arrived. The SWAT team entered Stoddard’s room and arrested him about 8:20 a.m., according to the Wadsworth police press release.

No Justice? No Peace!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]