Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody who says they own a gun to be part of a militia is insane
12-30-2012, 11:48 PM
I own guns but when I see right-wing idiots pointing to the 2nd Amendment and the "militia", I let them know that they're either lying or a fricken loon.

Look, if you raise your gun against the government, you'll be shot dead. Just look at all the examples of those who have tried if you have any doubts. And if any armed anti-government nut does survive, I'll be the 1st to support their execution for sedition.

Since these semi-automatic machine guns can be used for nothing other than sedition or mass-murder, I see no reason for their existence. The .223 NATO round is massively destructive to it's target. 30 round clips and belt holders for additional clips are only needed for military, mass-murderers or traitors. Lightweight AR-15 rifles with pistol grips and collapsible stocks were designed to make mowing down human beings easier.

Anybody who argues for these modified for semi-automatic M16 military machine guns is a ficken moron and should be laughed at.

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
12-31-2012, 07:49 AM
All NATO round should be in the public hand. There were designed for armor piercing. The last time I check a deer or a target paper aren't wearing armor. Even the home invaders aren't armored.

These people are paranoid. FEMA camps, DHS, reeducation camps , government stock piling ammo, etc they love to use these as example as to why they need these guns.

I don't know how the government could put their minds at ease. They really should look into communicating with them before anything would happen. We don't need more blood lost from American by American.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top