Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton admitted to hospital
12-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Hillary Clinton admitted to hospital
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was admitted to New York Presbyterian Hospital tonight for treatment of a blood clot stemming from a concussion suffered several weeks ago, her spokesman said.

"In the course of a follow-up exam today, Secretary Clinton's doctors discovered a blood clot had formed, stemming from the concussion she sustained several weeks ago," said Philippe Reines, Deputy Assistant Secretary.

"She is being treated with anti-coagulants and is at New York-Presbyterian Hospital so that they can monitor the medication over the next 48 hours."

Reines said doctors "will continue to assess her condition, including other issues associated with her concussion. They will determine if any further action is required."

http://www.theage.com.au/world/hillary-c...2c25z.html (Above is the whole article)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
12-30-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Hillary Clinton admitted to hospital
Hope she's alright.

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
12-30-2012, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 08:03 PM by pappy.)
I hope she is OK. I was on blood thinners a few years ago after surgery and it is no picnic. Plenty of serious complications can result.

I hesitate to bring politics into it but have to admit that one initial reaction for me was to wonder if any of the Republicans that suggested she was faking it to avoid tough questions on Benghazi will now apologize. I know, fat chance!

No Justice? No Peace!
12-30-2012, 08:05 PM
(12-30-2012 08:02 PM)pappy Wrote:  I hope she is OK. I was on blood thinners a few years ago after surgery and it is no picnic. Plenty of serious complications can result.

I hesitate to bring politics into it but have to admit that one initial reaction for me was to wonder if any of the Republicans that suggested she was faking it to avoid tough questions on Benghazi will now apologize. I know, fat chance!

Slim to none.

Get better soon Hillary!!!

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
12-30-2012, 10:06 PM
(12-30-2012 08:02 PM)pappy Wrote:  I hope she is OK. I was on blood thinners a few years ago after surgery and it is no picnic. Plenty of serious complications can result.

They'll probably think she's faking this too.

Silence is consent.
12-30-2012, 08:39 PM
Godspeed, Hillary. Get well. We need you.
12-31-2012, 12:06 PM
Hope she's okay, I've had a feeling that she was really quite ill.
12-31-2012, 02:21 PM
Best wishes to Hillary for a speedy recovery and good health.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
― Carl Sagan
01-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Recover quickly, Hillary! [Image: innocent0001.gif]