Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims"
12-30-2012, 07:00 AM
A 31-year-old woman was arrested on Saturday and charged with second-degree murder as a hate crime in connection with the death of a man who was pushed onto the tracks of an elevated subway station in Queens and crushed by an oncoming train.

The woman, Erika Menendez, selected her victim because she believed him to be a Muslim or a Hindu, Richard A. Brown, the Queens district attorney, said.

In a statement, Mr. Brown quoted Ms. Menendez, “in sum and substance,” as having told the police: “I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I’ve been beating them up.” Ms. Menendez conflated the Muslim and Hindu faiths in her comments to the police and in her target for attack, officials said...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/30/nyregi...=true&_r=0

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Sy8Wkw8RrZ-PS8QwfNa...lWPNPpUA2w]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
12-30-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: "I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims"
I think the killer in this case is obviously a troubled person but I don't think the story ends there. Some of the things I expect we may learn about this story are:

The killer will turn out to be a regular viewer of Fox News.
She will also turn out to be a regular viewer of TV evangelists like Pat Robertson.
She will consider herself pro-life.
Pat Robertson and any other TV preachers she follows will all say this was a tragedy while accepting no responsibility but will blame the victim(s).
The NRA will attempt to use this case as a distraction from the gun regulation debate.
The killer will be described as a quiet loner that never bothered anybody.

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
12-30-2012, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 11:40 AM by 72ptheriot.)
The word hate has such strong emotional effects on people. To have such coldness in your heart to say I hate a whole race is scary.

To add to the Fox and religious viewing I would add antidepressants or other drugs. Both of the last murders were on some mental alternating big pharma drugs.

The side effects to these drugs are stated. Insomnia, hostility, extreme aggression and suicidal thoughts. Side effects are worsen when taken by youth.
12-30-2012, 12:18 PM
RE: "I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims"
Good grief... this has been a brutal holiday season -- in NY alone, a man was executed in broad daylight on a crowded thoroughfare; a man was pushed to his death on the subway tracks; the Newtown massacre followed; and now another man pushed to his death on the subway tracks. Lately, I've not been able to stop myself from wondering out loud, "Why, God, why?"