Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Obama to nominate Kerry for secretary of state
12-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Obama to nominate Kerry for secretary of state
Washington (CNN) – President Barack Obama will nominate Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts as the next secretary of state, a Democrat who spoke with Kerry told CNN.

The source also said Obama's announcement could come as early as this week.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/201...-of-state/

I like Kerry for the job, but I'm sick to my stomach imagining that smarmy douchebag Brown winning this seat - arrgh!

Confirmed, Fox "news" makes you stupid

The ones you are noticing are more terrified than anything else. They are lashing out because they are comfortable; and to acknowledge what is happening is a threat to that comfort. Ignore them, for they are not the voices that will rise in the coming days, months and years. They are not the voices of our collected humanity. They are the old voices of fear and impotence. - Anonymous
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
12-16-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: Obama to nominate Kerry for secretary of state
I don't think Brown has a chance. Too many Dems can take it right away from him.
Obama would not have nominated Kerry if he didn't think there there was a good chance of a Dem getting that seat.

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Christmas isn't just a day. It's a frame of mind.”
12-16-2012, 03:04 PM
(12-16-2012 02:23 PM)azmouse Wrote:  I don't think Brown has a chance. Too many Dems can take it right away from him.
Obama would not have nominated Kerry if he didn't think there there was a good chance of a Dem getting that seat.

I'm thinking the same thing, mouse. And if Brown does run again and loses, I'm going to laugh my ass off, not only at him, but at McCain and his two little friends.

Silence is consent.
12-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Mxed feelings. Kerry will be good, but Rice got rolled and a senate seat is up for grabs.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Sy8Wkw8RrZ-PS8QwfNa...lWPNPpUA2w]
12-16-2012, 07:02 PM
(12-16-2012 04:38 PM)Still a Democrat Wrote:  Mxed feelings. Kerry will be good, but Rice got rolled and a senate seat is up for grabs.

I wonder if Rice would be interested in moving to MA and running. The delicious irony would be perfect and just.

Epic Fail = GOTV in 2014
12-17-2012, 01:32 PM
(12-16-2012 04:38 PM)Still a Democrat Wrote:  Mxed feelings. Kerry will be good, but Rice got rolled and a senate seat is up for grabs.

Agreed, just revisiting this thread gave me that horrible pit in my stomach again.

Just when we have the Republicans on their heels, we hand them a "get out of jail free" card. The number of ads I'm going to have to watch will have me annoyed again - just when I thought the fucking election "endless money" season was over.

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! BangheadBangheadBanghead