Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feinstein thanks
12-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Feinstein thanks
How insulting is this amendment. NDAA loophole she is trying to make me think fixes indefinite detention. Please I find this insulting and a waste of tax money. How dumb does she think people are? Redo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
Feinstein thanks #1 - 72ptheriot - 12-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Feinstein thanks #2 - 72ptheriot - 12-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Feinstein thanks #3 - 72ptheriot - 12-03-2012, 08:36 PM
RE: Feinstein thanks #4 - There Is No Spoon - 12-03-2012, 09:43 PM
[*]
12-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Feinstein thanks
Why is Obama still fighting for this. Why does he want habeas curpus thrown away. First he said he didn't want this in the NDAA and now he is fighting for it tooth and nail. Even saying he will veto any amendment. His own people wrote it into the bill. But he said he was against it earlier. I'm confused.
12-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Feinstein thanks
http://rt.com/usa/news/ndaa-veto-guantan...ntion-993/
12-03-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: Feinstein thanks
(12-03-2012 08:36 PM)72ptheriot Wrote:  http://rt.com/usa/news/ndaa-veto-guantan...ntion-993/

The article contradicts what you say in your 1st post as even Rand Paul agrees that Feinstein's amendment achieves the goal he was pushing for.

Then you criticize Obama incorrectly as his concerns ARE valid WRT moving Guantanamo detainees. Why can't the bill do both things? Why should Obama have to wait another year to deal with Guantanamo detainees?

You're just looking for excuses to attack Democrats and that's not what we do here.

How many times do I have to read your stupid scatter brained attacks on Democrats?
12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
72, would you please put the link in the first post?
It's annoying as all get-out to click on one of your OPs and find out that the subject line and the message do not agree, that your message is a one-liner, and that there is no link to whatever provoked your original thought.

But this is beyond annoying: 3 posts that make no sense, slamming my Senator, Diane Feinstein, and referring to something that makes no sense.

You've said in the past that you "don't know how this site works, sorry" -- but as of now, just make a note to yourself to put a good link, a relevant link, into your post in the first place.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever does. ~Margaret Mead~