Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Romney Named the Least Influential Person of 2012
11-28-2012, 04:13 PM
Romney Named the Least Influential Person of 2012
roflmao buh-bye Willard. History will barely remember ya.

Quote:Apparently, Mitt Romney hasn’t hit rock bottom yet. Romney has gone from being one of only two men vying to be president to being named the least influential person of 2012 by GQ.

<...>
Here is how GQ described Romney, “Was anyone inspired by Mitt Romney? Did anyone vote enthusiastically for Mitt Romney? Of course not. Voting for Romney is like hooking up with the last single person at the bar at 4 a.m. The only successful thing he did this year was embody every black stand-up comedian’s impression of a white person. Thank God the election’s over. No more endless photos of Mitt staring winsomely off-camera with that attempted smile on his face. No more glaring campaign mishaps week after week after week. No more labored media efforts to make him look like anything other than Sheldon Adelson’s pampered money Dumpster.”

http://www.politicususa.com/worse-mitt-r...-2012.html

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-29-2012, 12:53 AM
RE: Romney Named the Least Influential Person of 2012
No more lip smacking or lip biting as he posed after he made a comment bashing POTUS like he did at the convention. Good riddance!!

I was born a Truman, but you can call me Pat. Wave

"They want to give people like me a two hundred thousand dollar tax cut that’s paid for by asking thirty three seniors to each pay six thousand dollars more in health costs? That’s not right, and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m President." Barack Obama
11-29-2012, 05:54 AM
There were not very many Republican politicians who wanted to run for president. Romney was, basically, the last man standing.
I am sure that Romney wanted - very seriously wanted - to be president.
But he gave very few outside the 47% who reliably vote GOP a good reason to vote for him.
11-29-2012, 05:58 AM
This news has me seriously depressed.

I thought I was a shoe in for this award. I guess i will just have to be even less influential next year.

GOTV in 2014
11-29-2012, 08:07 AM
(11-29-2012 05:58 AM)pappy Wrote:  This news has me seriously depressed.

I thought I was a shoe in for this award. I guess i will just have to be even less influential next year.

It's kind of an ironic "award", isn't it? Turns out you have to be very visible to the public for it to be noticeable how little influence you have.

Better luck next year, Pappy. [Image: good-luck-smiley.gif]

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

There's nothing more reassuring then realizing the world is crazier than you are.