Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remember the AZ gun seller who wouldn't sell to Democrats?
11-26-2012, 02:02 PM
Remember the AZ gun seller who wouldn't sell to Democrats?
Yeah, well, he's raking in the profits from his announcement. I figured he would. And he's outed himself as a racist. He seems to not have much of a problem with Clinton or Carter but he does have a problem with Obama. hmmmmm.... I wonder why?

Quote:Cope Reynolds had no idea just how profitable it would be for him to publicly describe to the majority of voting Americans as dimwits while suggesting that President Barack Obama is a militant Islamist spy out to destroy the United States.

“Business is booming,” said Reynolds, who owns a gun shop in eastern Arizona’s Pinetop.

Following this month’s presidential election Reynolds posted a sign at his store (and published a version of it in the local newspaper) that reads: “If you voted for Barack Obama, your business is not welcome at Southwest Shooting Authority. You have proven you're not responsible enough to own a firearm."

The sign found its way onto the Internet and since then Reynolds has been fielding calls from dozens of media types along with hundreds, maybe thousands of supporters, many of them wanting to purchase something from his store. There also are a few detractors

You have to read the rest: http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/EJMontini/173988

"I give thanks for this perfect day. Miracle will follow miracle and wonders will never cease."

“Christmas isn't just a day. It's a frame of mind.”
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Messages In This Thread
[*]
11-26-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Remember the AZ gun seller who wouldn't sell to Democrats?
Just how would he know who voted for Obama and who didn't? Let me guess, if you're white, you're allowed in. If you're not, no guns for you. Can't really say I'm surprised that "Romney's base" supports this kind of garbage.
11-26-2012, 07:48 PM
"not responsible enough to own a firearm"

Hmmm, sounds like gun regulation to me. Next thing you know he'll get a list of Democratic voters and demand they turn over their guns. Goddamn Gun Grabber!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Reports showed that gun sales boomed after Obama was elected in 2008, I wonder if a comparison study was done for elections from 1976 to the present.

Like most racists, he didn't have a problem when the last white male president drove the country into the economic ditch. Everything is fine, as long as a white man is in the White House.
11-28-2012, 12:48 AM
I calll bullshit. Show me the receipts, until then, all that guy has is hot gas.

[Image: DFP_logo.PNG] "This Is A Big Fuckin' Deal."